Isaiah 35. The road of Holiness. The future Glory of Zion (KJV)
1 The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. 2 It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God. 3 Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees. 4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompense; he will come and save you.
5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. 6 Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert. 7 And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes. 8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein. 9 No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there: 10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Isaiah 24. The LORD will punish the earth. The coming judgment of the earth (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 27. Judgment and restoration of Israel. Israel will be restored (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 23. Prophecy against Tyre. A message about Phoenicia (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 29. The blindness of Israel. The fate of Jerusalem (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 25. A hymn of praise. The song of praise by the redeemed (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 28. A warning of the Northern Kingdom. Jerusalem is warned (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 16. Moab will be destroyed. Moab’s hopeless situation (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 26. A Hymn of praise. God will give His people victory (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Forever Reign (1shiningstar.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 22. Prophecy against Jerusalem (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)