1 O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. 2 For thou hast made of a city an heap; of a defenced city a ruin: a palace of strangers to be no city; it shall never be built. 3 Therefore shall the strong people glorify thee, the city of the terrible nations shall fear thee. 4 For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall. 5 Thou shalt bring down the noise of strangers, as the heat in a dry place; even the heat with the shadow of a cloud: the branch of the terrible ones shall be brought low.
6 And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined. 7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the veil that is spread over all nations. 8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.
9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation. 10 For in this mountain shall the hand of the LORD rest, and Moab shall be trodden down under him, even as straw is trodden down for the dunghill. 11 And he shall spread forth his hands in the midst of them, as he that swimmeth spreadeth forth his hands to swim: and he shall bring down their pride together with the spoils of their hands. 12 And the fortress of the high fort of thy walls shall he bring down, lay low, and bring to the ground, even to the dust.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Isaiah 16. Moab will be destroyed. Moab’s hopeless situation (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 14. The LORD’s people will return from Exile. The proverb against the King of Babylon. Assyria will be punished. The Philistines will be punished (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 12. Thanksgiving for God’s Mercies. Hymn of Thanksgiving. A song of praise (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 138. A Prayer Of Thanksgiving. The LORD’s Goodness To The Faithful (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- John 17. Jesus prays for His disciples (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Listening (loopyloo305.com)
- Isaiah 2. Judgment on the proud. Everlasting peace. Arrogance will be destroyed (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 9. The future King. The birth of the Prince of Peace. Lord Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 17. Damascus. God Will Punish Syria and Israel. Enemy Nations Are Defeated. Sin and suffering. God defends His people (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Luke 14. Jesus heals a sick man. A man with dropsy healed on the sabbath (bummyla.wordpress.com)