Has someone ever told you “That’s absolutely impossible; there’s no way you can get that done!” You looked at them with fire in your eyes and said, “Impossible? What do you mean ‘Impossible?’” I’m sure that’s the same way the Lord Jesus looked at His disciples when they told Him, “Lord, that’s absolutely impossible, where are we going to get food to feed all these people!” They suggested to Him to send away the people that had been with Him in the wilderness three days, listening to Him teach and preach the gospel of the Kingdom. They couldn’t see the possibility of Jesus feeding such a great multitude. As far as they were concerned, it just couldn’t happen.
“Are we going to send them away hungry?” Jesus asked them.
“What in the world does He expect us to do?” they wondered at Him. Then to let Him see just how impossible it was, they told Him, “Well, there’s a little boy here with his lunch of three loaves and two fishes.”
Then Jesus said, “Alright, now bring that boy’s lunch here to me”
You know the rest of the story. Jesus fed five thousand men, excluding women and children (totalling twelve to fifteen thousand people), with three loaves of bread and two fishes! That’s not all; there were twelve basketful of leftovers!
You know, God fed the children of Israel in the wilderness all through the time they were there and He never complained once to anyone of shortage! When you read your Bible properly, you’ll realize the import of this. You may have thought manna only fell on the Israelites’ camp a few days. Wrong! For forty years that they were in the wilderness, God fed the children of Israel every day with manna from heaven. That may be impossible for men to do but, with our God, that’s just what He specializes in.
I serve the God with whom all things are possible, and because I believe in Him, all things are possible with me too. My God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus and I live in success, abundance, prosperity and health, Amen!
- AntiChrist Spirit of Chrislam (justicemusings.wordpress.com)
- The 6th Sign of a True Church (Part 2) (fairfieldfbc.wordpress.com)
- Fully God: Was Jesus Immortal, Omnipresent? Finale (defrostingwindows.wordpress.com)
- My God Shall Provide (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- Monday, June 27: The Overshadowing of God’s Personal Deliverance (zippersandrivets.wordpress.com)
- Today’s word for June 24, 2011 (hopeforallmin.wordpress.com)
- Jesus our Passover Feast (newevangelizationm.wordpress.com)
- Bread Of Heaven (pastorht.wordpress.com)
- He came to testify to the Light. (youthawake.wordpress.com)
- YES their ARE Apostolic MOTHERS By Apostle Ricardo Butler (reasondisciple.wordpress.com)
- Learn to Forgive (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Save the Children,save Your Future (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- In Everything Give Thanks (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Leading Through the Wilderness (markmathia.com)
- Vengeance is the Lord’s (paukhtrask.wordpress.com)
- Announcement: The Lord Jesus Christ is coming to an atmosphere near you soon (tammy4christ.wordpress.com)
- Glorifying God (truthinscripture.com)
- Church Contentions (sabbathsermons.com)
- Readings for First Sunday of Advent (pappanspeople.wordpress.com)
- Ephesians 1:20-23 – God’s Great Victory (readingacts.wordpress.com)
- The Master Weaver (seashoremary.wordpress.com)
- No such thing as impossible (rmgarvin.wordpress.com)