Father! In the name of Jesus Christ Your Son And My Lord And Personal Saviour, I ask You to strengthen me through Your love and wisdom. Forgive me for drawing back in times of difficulty in order to preserve my … Continue reading
Get connected to God, Get connected to His Son Christ Jesus
God is the source of our power. Without the flow of His divine grace, we malfunction and life becomes tedious.
The thing that stops the flow of His grace in our lives is SIN.
Until sin came, man did not know sickness, failure and poverty.
Thank God! The price has been paid for our sins.
Just acknowledge that Christ Jesus died and rose on your behalf.
Accept Him as the Lord and Saviour of your life. You will experience a change in your life.
Say this prayer with me right now:
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- The resurrection of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ from the dead changes everything (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Acknowledged by Our Lord Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- I Am A Winner In Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Are You Sure You Are Heading For Heaven? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- “Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- Evensong ~ June 23, 2012 (ronpogue.typepad.com)
- Evensong ~ June 25, 2012 (ronpogue.typepad.com)
- He Came to Save Sinners- of Whom I am the Worst (rmgarvin.wordpress.com)
- Pradesh Shrestha (conversionsinindia.wordpress.com)
- Can-ton it be him? Jesus Christ spotted in a Chinese takeaway in Sunderland (mirror.co.uk)
- The One Road to Heaven: Jesus Christ (jcrylequotes.com)
- What Could Remove Her Sin? (kevinnunez.org)
- Destructive Words Cannot Destroy the Righteous (thoughtsonscripture.com)
IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST
Whatsoever ye shall
ask the Father in My Name, He will
give it you (John 16:23)
All through the Scriptures, there’s no place where
Christians are asked to pray to Our
Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST or through
Our Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST.
What the Bible teaches is that we pray in the Name of Our Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST, for that’s the
right way to pray.
There’re folks who when they pray, would say, “Lord Jesus
Christ, I ask that You grant me such and such in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!.” That’s
wrong. You don’t pray to Our Lord Jesus Christ in His Name, neither do we pray
to our Heavenly Father through the
Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ. We pray to Our Heavenly Father in the Name
of our Lord Jesus Christ. That’s the Bible way to pray.
You may fellowship with Our Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST,
and tell Him how much you love Him, and tell Him things that are in your heart,
but you don’t pray to Him.
So, if you have a request to make of Our Heavenly Father and
you want that request granted, do it in
the Name of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, not to Him or through Him. To pray in The Name of Our Lord and Saviour
Jesus Christ means you’re standing in the place of Our Lord Jesus Christ;
you’ve become His voice.
In other words, even though you’re the one asking Our Heavenly Father
for a favour, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is actually the one doing it,
for you’re asking in His Name
This is why it’s impossible for Our Heavenly Father not to
grant your requests, since you’re asking by faith in the Name of Our Lord and
Saviour Jesus Christ.
Our Lord Jesus Christ has given us the legal right to use
His Name. We have the right of attorney to function in His stead, the same way
a delegated member of a president’s cabinet can represent him at a state
function. When that person arrives at the function, he’ll perform all necessary
protocol in the name of the president, as he’s there in the president’s stead.
They’ll receive him as they would the president. In the same way, you’re in the
place of Our Lord Jesus Christ. So, you can’t pray through Him anymore, He
has delegated His authority to us, the same authority He had on earth to
request anything of Our Heavenly Father and have it granted.
Dear Heavenly Father,
I thank You for teaching me how to pray the right way. I know I’ll always
receive answers to all my prayers as I pray every day in the Name of Our Lord
and Saviour Jesus Christ! Amen!
- Let Your Light So Shine Before Men (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Lay Up for Yourselves Treasures in Heaven, Where Neither Moth Nor Rust Destroys and Where Thieves Do Not Break in and Steal (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Our Victory in Christ Jesus (part 2) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Good News (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Motivated by the Promise of His Coming (part one) (mindrenewers.com)
- The Blood of Jesus (preacherblog.wordpress.com)
- Lord Jesus Christ, deliver me… (thehandmaid.wordpress.com)
- How many times is the word ‘Amen’ used in the Bible what are the verses (wiki.answers.com)
- Motivated by the Promise of His Coming (part nine) (mindrenewers.com)
- 2 Peter (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)
- What Vine are you Abiding In? (Part 3) (defendingcontending.com)
- No Restraints: The Power of Unity by Apostle Ricardo Butler (reasondisciple.wordpress.com)
- In the Name of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- We Are Miracle Workers (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Readings for First Sunday of Advent (pappanspeople.wordpress.com)
- I Wonder What It Would Be Like to See God (isaiah 6) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Who Knows That You Know? (compassiondave.wordpress.com)
- Walk in the Steps of Father Abraham (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- There Is No God! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Lord Jesus Christ Draw Close (godspace.wordpress.com)
- What is Lord Jesus Christ Doing in Heaven Now (jgmtheo.wordpress.com)