We Are Risen With Christ! Happy Easter!! In the resurrection of Jesus Christ we have the answer to the great question of the ages: “If mortals die, can they live again?” The Bible teaches that because Christ lives, we also … Continue reading
1 Peter 3. Wives and Husbands. Serving and suffering for God’s glory. God. Suffering for doing right. (Show chapter frame) 1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also … Continue reading
Celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
1 Peter 1:3, NLT
You are so precious to me and I am very thankful for you.
As we remember the death, burial and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, my heart is overflowing with thankfulness for His great love for us. Because of His perfect sacrifice on the cross, we can indeed live life with great expectation—of abundance, divine health, favor and provision. Because He was raised from the grave, we can be confident that Jesus’ work in saving us is completely finished! That is the good news of the gospel of grace!
Celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ,
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!
- It is all about Jesus Christ this Easter (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Resurrection Matters (hillsbiblechurch.org)
- Lasunpals: The Significance of the Resurrection – Jesus Arose Where He Died (lasunpals.wordpress.com)
- The Significance of the Resurrection – Jesus Arose Where He Died (darrellcreswell.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is alive, the tomb is empty. (truthorshame.com)
- The Resurrection of Jesus Christ Brings Hope and Love (abundantgraceandlove.wordpress.com)
- The Resurrection of Jesus Christ (jlue.wordpress.com)
- The Resurrection of Jesus X 4 (thisisrealmedia.com)
- He is risen! (lifeashaley.wordpress.com)
- The Glory of Easter Part 2 (thepuritaninprada.wordpress.com)
“But the angel answered and said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. He is not here; for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.”
The Bible mentions several people involved in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. This is something that you rarely, if ever, find in fairy tales and folklore. You find Mary Magdalene, Joseph of Arimethea, James and John, the sons of Zebedee, and five hundred other witnesses. Either this was the most cleverly concocted hoax ever perpetuated on the world even fooling Roman politicians and Jewish spiritual leaders, or it really was the most pivotal event in human history.
Life Lesson: The death, burial and resurrection of Jesus are historically recorded events that would stand up in a court of law.
The intriguing thing to note is that how you look at this tells how you look at heaven, hell, life, death, faith, love and forgiveness. There were five hundred witnesses and some of them were famous. There was overwhelming and undeniable proof!
Millions of lives today have changed because of this, including mine. The calendar itself forever changed with the birth and death of Jesus (BC and AD). The church would forever after worship on Sunday. Are you are still waiting for more information? Friend, you have enough information to make an educated decision but it still requires a step of faith. Take the chance. I did. My life was forever changed for the better. Today can be the start of a brand new life for you. Ask God to forgive you right now and He will.
Life Lesson: Jesus claimed the power to heal illness. He did it. He also claimed He had the power to forgive sins. He did it.
Thank You for dying for me so that I could be forgiven. Thank You for being resurrected, and that I could have a new life. I ask You to forgive me of all of my sins. Lord, I have done wrong things, and I am sorry. Thank You for Your forgiveness. Please give me the power to live for You, all the days of my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Congratulations, you just made the best decision you will ever make or recommitted yourself to the greatest cause…the cause of Christ.
Please forward this to anyone if you are unsure of their faith in Jesus.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The true meaning of the Resurrection (thepauls.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness: An Act Of Obedience (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Key to Unlocking God’s Word (momsfirstscreenn.wordpress.com)
- The TRUE & REAL Story of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ (blogginghounds.wordpress.com)
- No Skepticism in Jesus’ Resurrection (godsbreath.wordpress.com)
- Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ (disclose.tv)
- Celebrate The Resurrection! (gospelapprentice.com)
- Because It Happened (captivatedbychrist.org)
- The Cross, the Resurrection and Deliverance (leavethechurch.me)
- EXTRA! EXTRA! The Tomb Was Empty. Does Jesus Lives? (footsoldiers4christ.wordpress.com)
- Religious leaders call for Easter reflection (abc.net.au)
John 9:4 says: “I must work the works of Him that sent Me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.” What Jesus did is the work of the Father. It was an expression of God’s will. It was directly connected to and inseparable from the salvation that He provided. Salvation includes all that Jesus showed us through His life. When we see what Jesus did, we see His will, and we see what He desires to do for us through our salvation. The work of Christ in His earthly lifetime, the work of Christ on the cross, and the work of Christ in His resurrection all reflect His purpose for our salvation. When we see Jesus heal the sick, we know healing is in our salvation. He came to save us, not condemn us. Jesus came to seek and save the lost, to rescue them, and to heal them. He is doing the very same things today. God is glorified when we live in His salvation. Not just when we go to heaven, but when people see what He has saved us from and brought us into while we are here on earth.
Glorify the Father!
- Believe In The Name of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The presence of fear does not mean you have no faith. Just Believe (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Salvation begins now (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Salvation is for all men (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- My Father’s Busines (sovereigngraceanniston.com)
- Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. (richardangulo.wordpress.com)
- God’s Gift – Salvation – Jesus Nailed It (darrellcreswell.wordpress.com)