Revelation 19. The Wedding Feast Of The Lamb. The Rider On The White Horse. The Marriage Of The Lamb. God. The Marriage Supper Of The Lamb. (Show chapter frame) 1 And After These Things I Heard A Great Voice Of … Continue reading
Rapture (Sermon Note) Part 2
Text: 1 Corinthians 15:50-53
Memory Verse: “In my father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.” John 14:2-3
Our last meeting revealed the meaning of the word RAPTURE. We also discover events surrounding the rapture as regards timing and other issues. Now, we will look at the reasons, the qualification as well fallacies surrounding the rapture.
WHY WILL THE RAPTURE TAKE PLACE?
- To resurrect the just of all ages from among the dead – 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17; Psalms 50:1-6.
- To take the saints out of the world before the tribulation – Luke 21:34-36; 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8; 1 Thessalonians 1:10.
- That our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ might present to Himself a Church without spots or wrinkles – Ephesians 5:27; John 14:1-3.
- To transform or change the bodies of all faithful saints from mortality to immortality – Philippians 3:20-21; 1 Corinthians 15:21-23, 42-44, 51-58.
- To assemble the saints at the marriage supper of the Lamb – Revelations 19:1-10.
- To allow the revelation of the anti-christ- 2 Thessalonians 2:1-8.
- To present The saints to God The Father – 1 Thessalonians 3:13; Jude 24.
- To make the saints whole in body, soul and spirit – 1 John 3:2-3; Romans 8:22-23.
WHO WILL BE RAPTURED?
- Those who are in Christ at His coming – John 1:12; 2 Corinthians 5:17.
- Those who earnestly desire His appearance – Titus 2:13; Philippians 3:20.
- Those who love the Lord supremely – Philippians 3:7-10; John 21:15-17; John 14:15; Mark 16:15-18; Luke 19:12-13.
- Those whose citizenship is in Heaven – Philippians 3:20-21; Ephesians 2:19.
- Those who will live holy even as He is holy – 1 Peter 1:16; Hebrews 12:14; 1 John 3:1-3
Let us be sober in watchfulness, always fellowshipping together and keeping the unity of the faith in the bond of peace – 1 Thessalonians 5:6; Hebrews 10:25; Ephesians 4:3
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- The Rapture…God’s Sanctification of the Church through the Spirit (ptl2010.com)
- Be Vigilant! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Rise and Fall of the Antichrist (raptureimminent.wordpress.com)
- The Rapture (raptureimminent.wordpress.com)
- If you want to know who you are in Christ (thebrokenheartedfoundationministry.wordpress.com)
- 15 Days in the Word with John Piper – WILL WE ARRIVE BLAMELESS ON THE DAY OF CHRIST? (christlikeministriesnwa.wordpress.com)
- What is the Rapture? (prophecyfortoday.org)
- The Mission of the Local Church #1 (fromthepreacherspc.wordpress.com)
- A THIEF IN THE NIGHT Written by Frank DiMora 2012 Edition (frankdimora.typepad.com)
- Who Are the Tribulation Saints? (raptureimminent.wordpress.com)