Jeremiah 48. Prophecy Against Moab. The Destruction Of Moab (Kjv). God. JEREMIAH 48. PROPHECY AGAINST MOAB. THE DESTRUCTION OF MOAB (KJV). GOD. (Show chapter frame) 1 Against Moab thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; … Continue reading
Isaiah 15. Prophecy against Moab. God will destroy Moab
1 The burden of Moab. Because in the night Ar of Moab is laid waste, and brought to silence; because in the night Kir of Moab is laid waste, and brought to silence; 2 He is gone up to Bajith, and to Dibon, the high places, to weep: Moab shall howl over Nebo, and over Medeba: on all their heads shall be baldness, and every beard cut off. 3 In their streets they shall gird themselves with sackcloth: on the tops of their houses, and in their streets, every one shall howl, weeping abundantly. 4 And Heshbon shall cry, and Elealeh: their voice shall be heard even unto Jahaz: therefore the armed soldiers of Moab shall cry out; his life shall be grievous unto him. 5 My heart shall cry out for Moab; his fugitives shall flee unto Zoar, an heifer of three years old: for by the mounting up of Luhith with weeping shall they go it up; for in the way of Horonaim they shall raise up a cry of destruction.
6 For the waters of Nimrim shall be desolate: for the hay is withered away, the grass faileth, there is no green thing. 7 Therefore the abundance they have gotten, and that which they have laid up, shall they carry away to the brook of the willows. 8 For the cry is gone round about the borders of Moab; the howling thereof unto Eglaim, and the howling thereof unto Beerelim. 9 For the waters of Dimon shall be full of blood: for I will bring more upon Dimon, lions upon him that escapeth of Moab, and upon the remnant of the land.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Isaiah 11. The Righteous Reign of the Messiah. The Peaceful Kingdom. Our LORD Jesus Christ. God’s people will come back home. Peace at last (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- No More Trauma (rubenkingblog.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 47-49 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 13. The Doom of Babylon predicted. God will punish Babylon. There will be no mercy (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 6. God called Isaiah to be a prophet. Isaiah’s vision and commission (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- October 23 (bibleday2day.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 8. Assyria will invade the land. Isaiah’s son as a sign to the people (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 2. Judgment on the proud. Everlasting peace. Arrogance will be destroyed (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 7. A message for King Ahaz. Isaiah predicts the Messiah Our Lord And Saviour Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 14. The LORD’s people will return from Exile. The proverb against the King of Babylon. Assyria will be punished. The Philistines will be punished (bummyla.wordpress.com)