Culled from http://www.entrepreneur.com by Tony Robbins There’s nothing worse than a rich person who’s chronically angry or unhappy. There’s really no excuse for it, yet I see this phenomenon every day. It results from an … Continue reading
Years ago, dear Christian friends of my wife and I explained why they had gotten divorced by writing, “We exhausted our spiritual resources.” It was one of the strangest explanations I had ever heard, especially from two Ph.D.’s and Christian … Continue reading
Many of us, even though we’re believers, have seen grief and
sorrow as such a natural part of life that, we haven’t even questioned them. In
fact, if we’re honest, we’d have to admit there are times when we actually want
to feel sad and sorry for ourselves.
Why would we choose to feel sorrow? Because sorrow has an
emotional kick to it. It offers a surge of felling that, in the beginning
stages, is almost intoxicating.
But grief and sorrow are dangerous things. Several years ago
God showed me that they’re not the innocent emotions we’ve thought they were.
The force behind these emotions are actually spirit beings sent by the devil
himself to kill, steal and destroy.
They are a part of the devastating, satanic barrage Jesus
took on Himself when He died on the Cross (Isaiah 53). He bore grief and
sorrow, so we wouldn’t have to. If they come knocking on your door, remember,
they are not innocent emotions. They are deadly enemies that Jesus already
carried away at Calvary.
Don’t live as those who have no hope. You’re a believer. You
know that Jesus Christ died for you and rose again. That not only gives you
hope where physical death is concerned, it gives you hope in every situation.
Isaiah 51: 11-16
- Did Jesus Take On Our DNA? (sabbathsermons.com)
- The Suffering Servant (prayereverywhere.wordpress.com)
- The Remedy to a Broken Heart (delooo.wordpress.com)
- He has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows (geneveith.com)
- The Servant Who Suffered For Us (jimdavenport.wordpress.com)
- Satan Is Defeated! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- He Has Carried Our Sorrows (injesus.wordpress.com)
- What Does the Bible Say About Death – Eternal Life – Losing a Father – Loneliness (lnger.wordpress.com)
- Love is Stronger Than Death (ladylightsblogpersonal.wordpress.com)
- Oh, yes he cares! (fellowshiproom.org)
- The Start of your Spirit-Anointed Leadership and Revival (georgehach.wordpress.com)
- Where Joy And Sorrow Meet (injesus.wordpress.com)
- Our Deadly Enemies Grief and Sorrow – Satan! the Devil!! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Invading the Devil’s Territory (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Satan Father of Lies (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- He shall see the fruit of the travail of His soul and be satisfied (achristian.wordpress.com)
- JESUS LOVES YOU AND HE UNDERSTANDS YOUR PAINS AND SORROWS! The Lord Is Gracious And Full Of Compassion. Psalm 145:8 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Forsaken (larrysweeklybiblestudy.wordpress.com)
- Chinks Part III (stevensawyer.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving Pardon (kweenb.wordpress.com)
- Comfort in Sorrow (pttyann2.wordpress.com)