About 29,096 people have been evacuated as two storage tanks of the factory producing paraxylene (PX), an industrial chemical used to make fiber and plastics, were ignited again for the third time, official media reported. On Monday evening, oil leaked … Continue reading
Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? By Pastor Graham. I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I … Continue reading
Godly Contentment! 1 Timothy 6:6-7. “Now godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.” NKJV. In the world today, many believe that acquiring wealth leads … Continue reading
If God Is For Us, Who Can Be Against Us? Romans 8:31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? Are you faced with challenges in your life right now? … Continue reading
In God we trust, even when it makes no sense. Triumph Over Suffering. In the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; in the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me. … Continue reading
“If I gave everything I have to the poor, and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it; but if I didn’t love others, I would have gained nothing.”
(1 Corinthians 13:3)
Many years ago in China great numbers of Chinese people were being seized, bonded in slavery, and delivered to the mines of South Africa. They were forced to descend into the black depths of the earth where gold was mined. They worked long, sunless days deep in the caverns, with no hope—and it was never long before death from suffocation, infected lungs, or perhaps the occasional avalanche delivered the Chinese slave from his life of agony.
Lough Fook, a wealthy man, and a follower of Jesus Christ, took the pains of his brothers to heart. He placed himself on the human slave market and became a coolie slave for a term of five years. He was loaded aboard a ship with the other slaves, and made the sad voyage to South Africa. There Fook toiled in the mines for years, talking constantly about Jesus as he worked.
Every day, one or two more believers swelled the ranks of Christian believers in that darkened pit. The light of Christ shined brightly, and there was hope again. The day arrived when Lough Fook’s own human light was finally snuffed out, but he left behind nearly two hundred who had begun as slaves of the darkness, and now were willing slaves of Christ.
Like Jesus Himself Lough Fook had humbled himself and taken the form of a slave. He had become obedient even unto death. God’s love shining through Lough Fook made it possible. His love is supernatural and can never be extinguished.
Your View of God Really Matters …
Ask God to fill your heart and soul with His love starting today. Then you will see love conquer even the impossible.
What more does God say?
Because God is love…
He is unconditionally committed to my well-being.
Culled for: www.DiscoverGOD.com
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- We are all one in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Got a Dime to Spare? God did not spare His Son Jesus Christ out of love for you (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Bought You to Set You Free (airocross.com)
- Jesus is with You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Redeemer of the Slaves (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- Philippians (Week 2) (slideshare.net)
- God’s Grace (anencouragedheart.wordpress.com)
- Baptism and the Reign of Sin (menofmud.org)
- The Passover Lamb (rickbranek.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is with you (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Believe In The Name of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Do not take revenge on someone who wrongs you. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, let him slap your left cheek too (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- There is a friend that sticks closer than a brother, and His Name is Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)