RCCG Special Divine Encounter, Day 1 Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye
Pastor E A Adeboye. Daddy G O
Text: 1 Kings 17:8-16
Lessons from the bible text
1. Don’t let anybody write you off yet because you’re still breathing- Psalm 150:6, Job 14:7-9, Ecclesiastics 9:4, John 11:39-44
Father in the mighty name of Jesus, all those who has written me off, give them a big surprise
2. Don’t write yourself off, this is more dangerous than people writing you off. Don’t even agree with any doctors report because they are not your maker- Mark 5:1-20,25-34, Mark 10:46-52. As long as you can still pray, there is hope
Father in the mighty name of Jesus, this very day, turn my situations around, you’re the hope of the hopeless
3. The widow didn’t know that help was coming, but help was coming on the way
For someone here tonight, help is on the way, get ready for a surprise
Psalm 46:1, Isaiah 41:10-13
God said those and everything blocking your way, blocking the answers to your prayers, you will look for them, but you won’t even find them Because it is written, it is settled, help is on the way –Psalm 121:1-2
Father, please send help to me urgently
4. All that God was expecting from the widow was that she will believe God and believe His prophet, you too must believe God and believe His prophet- 2 Chronicles 20:20, Numbers 23:19, 1 Samuel 3:19
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, this will be your year of surprises
Father in the mighty name of Jesus, all Your promises concerning me, fulfill them now
5. The widow had a surprise everyday for many days, you can also experience pleasant surprises everyday, because it is written- Mathew 6:9-11, Psalm 68:19, Lamentation 3:22-23, Psalm 118:24
For the rest of your life, on a daily basis, you will get surprises
Father in the mighty name of Jesus, give me pleasant surprises on a daily basis from this moment onward to the glory of your name
God expectations from us:
Hebrews 11: 6- Be willing to serve God diligently – Psalm 34:1, just like the widow, be willing to do Gods business, so God will also do yours. Go out and win souls, John 15:16
Prayer Point for Offering:
Father, from this day onward, every door shut against my prosperity, I compel them to open now
Thank You Jesus.
Pastor E A Adeboye, Daddy G O
Was This Devotional Helpful? And Informative? Please Leave Your Comment In The Box Below
[And If You Were Blessed By This Devotional, Please Tell Me All About It. Please Leave A Comment Or Two In The Box Below! God Bless You. And I Love You Too]
May God Bless Israel, Nigeria, And America And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
Support Our Ministry
Good Morning Dear!
It cost a lot of money to maintain a website! Nonetheless a non-profit Christian website.
Please if you have been blessed by this ministry and you are led to support and bless this ministry in return.
Please make your donation to this account
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah
Account Number: 0139438409
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
To help us continue in the spreading of The GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST to every corner of this world.
Thank You Very Much For Your Support!
May GOD we Serve Bless You A Million Times in return! Amen!
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah