Father, please help me not to be late in your plan and purpose for my life.
God is not a man. He can never be late. God gave Abraham and Sarah a promise. He promised to bless Abraham with descendants too numerous to count, but Abraham and Sarah decided to help God out, because they thought, that both of them were about to pass the age of childbearing. They made a terrible mistake that produced Ishmael and this remains a pain to the children of Abraham till today.
“When he had heard therefore that he was sick, he abode two days still in the same place where he was”. – John 11:6
i. God knows the end from the beginning
ii. Keep God aware of every situation through prayer and supplication.
iii. God always wants to be glorified. He only deserves it.
iv. God’s thought for us is far incomparable to our thought.
v. God can never be stranded or void of solution to that little/simple problem of yours
vi. God is too big to fail you. Just stay calm, He got the best for you.
2. God delays so that we can demonstrate our faith: Galatians 6:9 says “and let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” We should respond to His delay with faith and not with doubt. Also Hebrews 10:36 says “For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.”
3. God delays so that He can bless our waiting: Isaiah 30:18 says “And therefore will the LORD wait, that He may be gracious unto you, and therefore will He be exalted, that He may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for Him.”
4. God delays so that He can be glorified in the end: John 11:4 says “When Jesus heard that, He said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby”.
In the midst of the storm, in the midst of it all. Wait for Him, He can never be late
Do not be moved by the trials or pleasure of this world. Stand fast on God´s word. Do not think that the Lord is not with you just because the situation looks grim. Remember the stories of Abraham, Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, as also of Mary and Martha. Keep your faith to the end.
1. Thank God for His mercy and faithfulness upon your life.
2. Thank Him for all the prayers He has answered in the past.
3. Pray for all the G.O.s. of ministries in Nigeria and Overseers.
4. Pray for rapid growth of RCCG physically, spiritually and numerically.
5. Pray for Daddy E A Adeboye and his family.
Support Our Ministry. It cost a lot of money to maintain a website! Nonetheless a non-profit Christian website. Please if you have been blessed by this ministry and you are led to support and bless this ministry in return. Please make your donation to this account, To help us continue in the spreading of The GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST to every corner of this world.
Thank You Jesus.
Father! In The Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ Your Son! We Cover Your Son Pastor E A Adeboye With The Precious Blood Of Jesus! He Shall Finish Strong, To Your Glory Through Christ Jesus Our Lord And Saviour! Amen!
May God Bless Israel, Nigeria, And America And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
Support Our Ministry
Good Morning Dear!
It Cost A Lot Of Money To Maintain A Website! Nonetheless A Non-Profit Christian Website.
Please If You Have Been Blessed By This Ministry And You Are Led To Support And Bless This Ministry In Return.
Please Make Your Donation To This Account
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah
Account Number: 0139438409
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
To Help Us Continue In The Spreading Of The Gospel Of Our Lord Jesus Christ To Every Corner Of This World.
Thank You Very Much For Your Support!
May God We Serve Bless You A Million Times In Return! Amen!
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah