Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience. Ephesians 2:2.
In our contemporary world, we daily wake up to hear that someone has committed suicide by jumping into the Lagoon or by hanging or by taking poison etc. today we want to learn from the Scripture about these vices tagged: Suicide, rape and murder. It is appropriate to first define or explain the terms:
Consequences of suicide:
• The problems they erroneously believe would be over when they have committed suicide would still be there even after they had died.
• In their disembodied state they would be unable to do anything about their problems. It is written in Hebrews 9:27 “And it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment”
• They also have to view the unfortunate effects of their action on their loved ones. They would be compounding the sorrow of the family.
• They have transgressed the Bible Commandment that says “Do not kill” Exodus 20:13. Even secularly, they would be prosecuted by the state if they ever survive it.
You Were Made By God. You Are Not Your Own. It Is Not Your Life To Take.
And God, your Maker, made you for a purpose. It may not feel like it is right now, but you are His and He has given you the gift of life for a divine purpose. Don’t abuse that gift He has graciously given you. Instead try to find out the reason He has given it to you and serve Him.
Consequences Of Rape.
1. Survivors can face extremely difficult and painful emotions and experiences.
2. Every survivor responds to traumatic events in their own way. The effects of the trauma can be short-term or long term (much after the sexual assault or rape) 2 Samuel 13:19-20.
3. Physical Effects Of Rape include Bruising, bleeding (vaginal or anal), difficulty walking, soreness, broken or dislocated bones, sexually transmitted infections and diseases, unwanted pregnancy, etc.
4. Victims may never get back to normal life any more.
The Counsel For The Victims Of Rape Are:
1. Acknowledge what happened to you (Psalm 46:1)
2. Replace bitterness with forgiveness (Matthew 6:14, Mark 11:25)
3. Come to God for healing (Psalm 147:3; Jeremiah 17:14)
4. Seek Godly counsel (Psalm 119:50, Proverbs 15:22)
5. Prompt medical treatment.
6. Serve God with all your heart and strength.
Consequences Of Murder.
Murder is in most cases caused by anger which may be out of control. Cain the first son of Adam became the first offender (Genesis 4:1-15). The source of murder comes from the heart (mind, the core of an individual’s character) where hatred and anger are festered by Satan. If we have these evil traits in our hearts, we are fostering the spirit of murder.
Reasons for murders are:
• Greed (For money or any material)
• Blinding Anger/Ego
• Blinding Obsession/Addiction (Love, Lust, Drugs, Intoxicants and Expensive Life Style)
• Fear (of losing one’s or someone else’s life, of one’s secrets being exposed, of one’s interests being harmed)
• Low social Economical status
• Psychological disorders, etc
• Thank God for the salvation of your soul
• Lord, deliver me from every act of disobedience.
• Father, please don’t let devil have his way in my life.
• Pray for Daddy G O and his family.
• Personal prayer points.
Support Our Ministry. It cost a lot of money to maintain a website! Nonetheless a non-profit Christian website. Please if you have been blessed by this ministry and you are led to support and bless this ministry in return. Please make your donation to this account, To help us continue in the spreading of The GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST to every corner of this world.
Thank You Jesus.
Father! In The Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ Your Son! We Cover Your Son Pastor E A Adeboye With The Precious Blood Of Jesus! He Shall Finish Strong, To Your Glory Through Christ Jesus Our Lord And Saviour! Amen!
May God Bless Israel, Nigeria, And America And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
Support Our Ministry
Good Morning Dear!
It cost a lot of money to maintain a website! Nonetheless a non-profit Christian website.
Please if you have been blessed by this ministry and you are led to support and bless this ministry in return.
Please make your donation to this account
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah
Account Number: 0139438409
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
To help us continue in the spreading of The GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST to every corner of this world.
Thank You Very Much For Your Support!
May GOD we Serve Bless You A Million Times in return! Amen!
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah