“And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;” – Romans 1:28
Today, especially in the western world, homosexuals and lesbians have gained substantial momentum. They have “come out” as the term goes, left their closets. Through television, radio, newspapers, and magazines, they are preaching their doctrine of tolerance, equality, justice, and love. They do not want to be perceived as abnormal or dangerous. They want to be recognised and accepted socially, politically etc. In this study we shall examine the biblical perspective and the Christian worldview as touching this subject matter. Be blessed.
WHAT IS HOMOSEXUALITY?
Homosexuality is a relationship that involves having sexual intercourse with the people of the same sex. It is referred to as ‘lesbianism’ among the female gender. Homosexuality is not natural. A look at the male and female bodies reveals that they are obviously designed to couple. The natural design is apparent. It is not natural to couple male with male and female with female. Homosexual desires, which may feel natural, are actually unnatural. Other perverted sexual relationships are: paedophilia – an abnormal sexual attraction to children and bestiality – sexual relationship with animals.
Pro- homosexual politicians and the homosexual community want legal protection for having intercourse with the people of the same sex. They also want their views taught in schools, promoted over the airwaves and codified in literature. The homosexual community also attempts to use political power to try and control the church.
WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY?
The Bible has much to say about homosexuality:
1. Gen. 19:4—5 – ‘But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
2. Lev. 18:22 – ” Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.”
3. Lev. 20:13 – ” If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.”
4. 1 Cor. 6:9-10 – ” Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.”
5. Rom. 1:26-28 – ” For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient”.
The Bible surely has crystal clear statements against homosexuality. Hence, it is difficult to see how different groups can say the Bible supports homosexuality. But they try by redefining love, marriage, sex, homosexuality, etc. in order to accomplish their goal. But the truth is that God created man and woman, not man and man, or woman and woman.
-Retain God in your knowledge and ways.
- Honour God with your body.
- Flee from sexual immorality.
- Be self-controlled.
- Keep yourself pure.
- Abstain from all appearances of evil.
Thank You Jesus!
Father! In The Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ Your Son! We Cover Your Son Pastor E A Adeboye With The Precious Blood Of Jesus! He Shall Finish Strong, To Your Glory Through Christ Jesus Our Lord And Saviour! Amen!
Father! In The Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ Your Son! We Cover Your son Pastor Yemi Osinbajo With The Precious Blood Of Jesus! He Shall Finish Strong, To Your Glory Through Christ Jesus Our Lord And Saviour! Amen!
Father! In The Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ Your Son! We Cover Your Son Mr Donald Trump With The Precious Blood Of Jesus! He Shall Finish Strong, To Your Glory Through Christ Jesus Our Lord And Saviour! Amen!
Father! In The Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ Your Son! We Cover Your Son Reuven Rivlin With The Precious Blood Of Jesus! He Shall Finish Strong, To Your Glory Through Christ Jesus Our Lord And Saviour! Amen!
Was This Post Helpful? And Informative? Please Leave Your Comment In The Box Below
May God Bless Israel, Nigeria, And America And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
Support Our Ministry.
Good Morning Dear!
It cost a lot of money to maintain a website! Nonetheless a non-profit Christian website.
Please if you have been blessed by this ministry and you are led to support and bless this ministry in return.
Please make your donation to this account
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah
Account Number: 0139438409
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
To help us continue in the spreading of The GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST to every corner of this world.
Thank You Very Much For Your Support!
May GOD we Serve Bless You A Million Times in return! Amen!
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah