DEALING WITH THE POWERS OF MOLECH
Psalm 51King James Version (KJV)
51 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
18 Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
19 Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.
- Thank You, Lord for the efficacious blood of Jesus.
2. Spend quality time confessing your sin to the Lord and whatever led to it.
3. Father, forgive me for the horrible sin of abortion, which is murder, in the name of Jesus.
4. Father, forgive me for shedding innocent blood, in the name of Jesus.
5. Father, redeem me from guilt and cleanse the land of my life, in the name of Jesus.
6. My Father, have mercy on me and wash away my iniquity, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every blood, crying against me, from the grave, be silenced by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus’ name
8. O Lord, deliver me from blood guiltiness, in the name of Jesus.
9. Blood of Jesus, avail for me in this situation, in the name of Jesus.
10. My Father, let the blood of Jesus pacify the rage of the avenger of blood, in the name of Jesus.
11. I bind and cast out, every spirit of sexual perversion from my body organs, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every agenda of womb ritualists for my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
13. Lord, help me to bear the mental and emotional agony resulting from the abortion, in the name of Jesus.
14. O Lord, I cry unto You for restoration. Restore me, in the name of Jesus.
15. Lord, help me to overcome this and remove the consequences by Your mercy, in Jesus’ name.
16. By Your grace and mercy, Lord, extend Your forgiveness to me, in the name of Jesus.
17. Father, release me from the bondage this sin has caused, in the name of Jesus.
18. Please, Lord, help me to forgive myself, in the name of Jesus.
19. O Lord, comfort me and cover my loss with Your holy presence, in the name of Jesus.
20. My Father, arise and restore what I had destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
21. Father, cleanse me from all sins and restore my lost confidence, in the name of Jesus.
22. Father, speak against the terror in my heart and give me peace that is beyond understanding, in the name of Jesus.
23. I break the curses of shedding innocent blood off my family and my descendants, in the name of Jesus.
24. Father, instruct me and help me to correct my life and bring it under Your subjection, in the name of Jesus.
25. I come against all dark authorities who controlled and motivated me to commit this sin, in the name of Jesus.
26. I claim freedom and cleansing in the areas of sexual sin, in the name of Jesus.
27. I break soul ties with men or women I have had sexual relationships with, in the name of Jesus.
Thank You Jesus.
Was This Post Helpful? And Informative? Please Leave Your Comment In The Box Below
May God Bless Israel, Nigeria, And America And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
Support Our Ministry
Good Morning Dear!
It cost a lot of money to maintain a website! Nonetheless a non-profit Christian website.
Please if you have been blessed by this ministry and you are led to support and bless this ministry in return.
Please make your donation to this account
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah
Account Number: 0139438409
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
To help us continue in the spreading of The GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST to every corner of this world.
Thank You Very Much For Your Support!
May GOD we Serve Bless You A Million Times in return! Amen!
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah