Prayer Points For Tuesdays.
1. Father thank You for the gift of blessing of a new day.
2. Thank You for the salvation of my soul and the gift of the Holy Spirit that You give everyone that genuinely believes.
3. Father please cleanse me from every form of sin and unrighteousness and make me pure in Christ Jesus! Amen!
4. Father please fill me afresh with Your Holy Spirit and power in Christ Jesus! Amen!
5. Father please baptize me with the Holy Spirit and fire in Christ Jesus! Amen!
6. Lord please help me never to grieve the Holy Spirit as He comes upon me afresh today in Christ Jesus! Amen!
7. Help me Father Lord, to live Holy and in total obedience to Your Word in Christ Jesus! Amen!
8. Father please help me to always speak Your Word with boldness and let signs and wonders confirm Your Word anytime I declare it in Christ Jesus! Amen!
9. Holy Spirit of God please energise my prayer life in Christ Jesus! Amen!
10. Father please help me to build Godly character so that the fruit of the Spirit can manifest in my life in Christ Jesus! Amen!
Thank You Father for answered prayers in Jesus Christ Name! Amen!
It is the desire of God that every true Child of His receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit. This was why the Lord Jesus Christ told His disciples in Acts 1 to wait for the promise of the Father before launching out.
The Holy Spirit empowers us for service, He empowers us to do the works of Christ (even greater ones). He gives us boldness and the power to declare the Word of God without fear. He also empowers us to perform great signs and wonders to the glory of God. It is great and wonderful to do awesome and mighty things through the help of the Holy Spirit. However, there is one very important fact we should never forget, it is the need to develop the “Fruit of the Spirit.” The “Fruit” talks of Godly character that we develop as we mature in Christ. As a man of God once said “Charisma will take you to the top, but it is character that will keep you there.” In essence manifesting the gifts and power of the Holy Spirit is good, however to sustain what you have, you need to develop Godly character. If not, the gifts will become an offence to you. The truth is, it is the fruit of the Spirit that will take us to heaven, we will not need the gift there.
The fruit of the Spirit as found in Galatians 5:22-24 are love, joy, peace, gentleness, self-control, etc. may the Lord cause the fruit of the Spirit to be formed in our lives as we grow in our Christian walk in Jesus Mighty name! Amen!
Have a fruitful Day!
Thank You Jesus.
Was This Devotional Helpful? And Informative? Please Leave Your Comment In The Box Below
[And If You Were Blessed By This Devotional, Please Tell Me All About It. Please Leave A Comment Or Two In The Box Below! God Bless You. And I Love You Too]
May God Bless Israel, Nigeria, And America And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
Support Our Ministry.
Good Morning Dear!
It cost a lot of money to maintain a website! Nonetheless a non-profit Christian website.
Please if you have been blessed by this ministry and you are led to support and bless this ministry in return.
Please make your donation to this account
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah.
Account Number: 0139438409.
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
To help us continue in the spreading of The GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST to every corner of this world.
Thank You Very Much For Your Support!
May GOD we Serve Bless You A Million Times in return! Amen!
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah