Prayer Points For 50 Days Fasting. My Year Of Pleasant Surprises
- “1 Chronicles 16:8-9 KJV- Give thanks unto the Lord , call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.  Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works.”
Thank you Lord for all You have done in our lives, in our homes, in His Church, in our nation Nigeria in 2015.
- “Deuteronomy 8:10 KJV- When thou hast eaten and art full, then thou shalt bless the Lord thy God for the good land which he hath given thee.”
Thank you Lord for all Your provisions to us as individuals, as families and as a church throughout 2015.
- “Colossians 1:12 KJV-  Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:”
Thank you Lord for our salvation and for our heavenly inheritance.
- “Psalm 103:3 KJV- Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;”
Thank you Lord for forgiving us our sins and divine health enjoyed throughout 2015.
- “Psalm 103:4 KJV- Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;”
Thank you Lord for delivering us from all forms of destruction in 2015.
- “Psalm 103:5 KJV-  Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s.”
Thank you Lord for all the good things you have satisfied me with in 2015.
- “Psalm 124:6 KJV-  Blessed be the Lord, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth.”
Thank you Lord for not allowing us to be preys to our enemies in 2015
- “Psalm 124:7 KJV-  Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.”
Thank you Lord for causing us to escape all the traps the enemy set for us in 2015.
- “Exodus 14:14 KJV-  The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.”
Thank you Lord for fighting all my battles for me in 2015.
- “Jeremiah 3:15 KJV-  And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.”
Thank you Lord for all our pastors and ministers whom you have used to feed your flock in TOD.
Pleasant Surprises For Individuals In 2016
- “Psalm 126:1-2 KJV-  When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.  Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them.”
Father God, please make this year indeed A YEAR OF PLEASANT SURPRISES for me and my family; Oh Lord, cause our mouths to be filled with laughter and our tongues with singing in Jesus name.
- “Job 22:29 KJV-  When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person.”
O Lord, inspite of negative events and situations around me and my family, let our own portion be promotion, expansion, increase and continuous breakthroughs in Jesus name.
- “Exodus 14:28 NLT-  Then the waters returned and covered all the chariots and charioteers-the entire army of Pharaoh. Of all the Egyptians who had chased the Israelites into the sea, not a single one survived.”
Oh Lord, let the year 2016 be the end of every problem, failure and challenges programmed into my future.
- “Psalm 91:15 KJV-  He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.”
Oh Lord, lead me in 2016; deliver me from unprofitable projects and unfruitful use of my time, talents and resources.
- “1 Chronicles 4:10 KJV-  And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.”
Oh Lord, bless me indeed in 2016. Enlarge my coast and keep me and my family from all evil.
- “2 Kings 6:17 KJV-  And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord , I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.”
“Isaiah 30:21 KJV-  And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.”
Oh Lord, open my spiritual eyes and ears; let me hear you clearly in 2016; let me see what others cannot see and give me a heart of understanding.
- Isaiah 43:19: Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
Oh Lord, make a way for me where there is no way in 2016.
- “Genesis 26:13 KJV-  And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great:”
Oh Lord, in 2016, cause me to leap forward. Let me experience growth physically, financially, spiritually and socially. Lord, accelerate my promotion.
- “Exodus 31:3 KJV-  And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,”
Oh Lord, give me wisdom to come up with ideas, concepts, innovations and inventions that will lead me to multiple breakthroughs in 2016 in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
- “Isaiah 45:2 KJV-  I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:”
Oh Lord, please break every law (physical, spiritual or otherwise) standing between me and my breakthrough.
- “Isaiah 8:18 KJV-  Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.”
Oh Lord, let me and my children be for signs and wonders in 2016.
- “Numbers 23:23 KJV-  Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!”
Oh Lord, all spells and all curses fashioned against me in 2016 shall not prosper in Jesus Name.
- “Genesis 27:28 KJV-  Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine:”
Oh Lord, let 2016 yield forth its increase and its fatness to me.
- “1 Kings 8:56 KJV-  Blessed be the Lord, that hath given rest unto his people Israel, according to all that he promised: there hath not failed one word of all his good promise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant. “
Oh Lord, let there be a fulfilment of all your promises concerning me in 2016.
Tabernacle Of David Church
- Isaiah 2:2-3
O Lord, establish the Tabernacle of David as a place of true worship; bring men and women from all the nations of the earth to worship you and to hear and obey your Word.
- Psalm 51:12-13
Lord send us revival and let it start with me.
- Psalm 85:6; Ezek.37:9-10
O Lord, bring back to life everything in us that is dead.
Lord, let there be a fresh outpouring of your Spirit upon us in TOD.
- Psalm 42:1-2
O Lord, give us a fresh hunger for YOU.
- Exodus 1:7
Lord, cause us to increase numerically and spiritually; let us have a greater impact in our surrounding communities.
- Isaiah 8:18
O Lord, let your signs and wonders be wrought continually in our midst and in all our house fellowships.
O Lord, please deliver all our members from every form of STAGNANCY; increase us on every side and cause us to move forward.
- Acts 5:12
O Lord, let signs, wonders, healings and uncommon miracles be our portion throughout 2016 and beyond.
- Psalm 75:6; Ex.12:36; Psalm 35:27
O Lord, let there be accelerated promotion for all our career brethren and flourishing businesses for all our businessmen and businesswomen.
Oh Lord, grant the RCCG Leadership (the General Overseer – Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the Governing Council, the Elders, the Provincial Pastors/Asst. Provincial Pastors/Pastors) wisdom and deep revelation in the knowledge of Him.
2. 22:31; Zech.2:5
O Lord, please be a wall of fire around the RCCG Leadership and safeguard them against all forms of satanic attack.
3. Psalm 133:1-3
O Lord, we take authority against everything that the enemy would want to use to threaten the UNITY of RCCG.
4. Psalm 78:72;
O Lord, in RCCG, give us pastors that will shepherd the flock with INTEGRITY of heart.
5. Psalm 23:5b; Psalm 92:10;
Father, let your FRESH ANOINTING be upon all our Pastors.
O Lord, we ask for WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING in the lives of all our parish/area/provincial pastors to lead the flock aright.
7. 1 Cor.12:6-10
O Lord, let there be the full operation of the revelational, vocal, and power gifts in the lives of all RCCG ministers.
8. 2 Chron.5:14; Acts 16:26
O Lord, manifest your power and glory in all Holy Ghost Services, Conventions, Congress, Shiloh and Divine Encounter Programmes this year 2016.
9. Mark 1:28
O Lord, let there be great expansion of your Kingdom through the parishes both in Nigeria and all nations of the earth.
10. 5:13; Rom.2:24
O Lord, let nothing bring your Name or the name of RCCG into disrepute.
- 1 Kings 5:4; 2 Chron. 14:7
O Lord, let our land Nigeria experience rest this year in Jesus name.
- 6:10; Prov.19:21
Father Lord, let your will be done in the forth-coming general elections. Give us leaders after your own will. Let your counsel alone stand.
- 1 Timothy 2:2; Proverbs 29:2
O Lord, give us God-fearing leadership at local government, state & federal levels.
- Isaiah 60:18
O Lord, deliver Nigeria from all forms of violence and acts of terrorism.
- Psalm 91:1-10
O Lord, deliver Nigeria from every form of natural disasters.
- Amos 5:11-12; Ezra 7:26
Father, expose every form of corruption in our land and cause the nation to recover all that has been stolen through corrupt acts.
- Ezekiel 37:1-14;
O Lord, Revive all the dead sectors of our economy.
- 15:6; Deut.28:12
O Lord, cause Nigeria to be a debt-free nation.
- Isaiah 61:4
O Lord, deliver Nigeria from all forms of financial waste.
- Joel 2:25-26: Deut.28:13
Father, please restore Nigeria’s prominence as a leading economy in Africa.
Thank You Jesus!
Was This Devotional Helpful? And Informative? Please Leave Your Comment In The Box Below
[And If You Were Blessed By This Devotional, Please Tell Me All About It. Please Leave A Comment Or Two In The Box Below! God Bless You. And I Love You Too]
May God Bless Israel, Nigeria, And America And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!