Connecting Destiny Helpers. Sermon and Prayer Point by Pastor E A Adeboye.

Isaiah_41-13-1: For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee

Connecting Destiny Helpers. Sermon and Prayer Point by Pastor E A Adeboye

Pastor E A Adeboye. Open Heavens. RCCG

Pastor E A Adeboye. Open Heavens. RCCG

Memorise:

My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

Psalm 121:2

Read: 1 Samuel 10:3-4

3  Then shalt thou go on forward from thence, and thou shalt come to the plain of Tabor, and there shall meet thee three men going up to God to Bethel, one carrying three kids, and another carrying three loaves of bread, and another carrying a bottle of wine:

4  And they will salute thee, and give thee two loaves of bread; which thou shalt receive of their hands.

Pastor E A Adeboye, Daddy G O, RCCG

Pastor E A Adeboye, Daddy G O, RCCG

Message

God created us to be interdependent. This is why there are several parts in the human body, but all of them work towards the same goal. No man or woman is an island. For you to fulfil your destiny, there are certain people God has sent your way to help you. The degree of success you record and the pace or speed at which you move will depend to a large extent on your ability to meet your helpers and gain access to their help. On the road to his destiny in Egypt, Joseph was at a loss, wandering in a field while looking for his brothers. God sent him a helper who connected him to their location in Dothan. Genesis 37:15 says:

“And a certain man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and the man asked him, saying, What seekest thou?”

This is one thing that the anointing can do for you. It connects you with your destiny helpers and compels them to help you. After being anointed, Saul was told of certain men he would meet on his way, who would help him. One way the devil keeps people on the same spot for years is by preventing them from meeting their helpers. If this fails, he blindfolds them so that they do not recognise their helpers even after they meet them. Every plan to separate you from meeting with or recognising your helpers shall be destroyed in Jesus’ Name.

However, some people meet their helpers but never find favour before them. This also is one of the ways the enemy hinders people’s progress. But when you are anointed, your helpers will not only favour you, the anointing will compel them to help you. Saul and his father’s servant had exhausted their supplies while returning home; but on their way, they met three men loaded with provisions who offered them some even without being asked.

“And they will salute thee, and give thee two loaves of bread; which thou shalt receive of their hands.”

1 Samuel 10:4

Saul and his servant had no choice but to accept what was offered to them. The anointing covered their shame, so much so that even when they did not have, they did not have to beg. This season, the anointing will connect you with your destiny helpers and compel them to help you. Even before you express your need, the need would have been met. The anointing will cover your shame. By the anointing, all your helpers that have abandoned you shall locate you and help you in Jesus’ Name.

Prayer Point:

Father, expose all my helpers to me and connect me to them.

Was This Devotional Helpful? And Informative?  Please Leave Your Comment In The Box Below

[And If You Were Blessed By This Devotional, Please Tell Me All About It. Please Leave A Comment Or Two In The Box Below! God Bless You. And I Love You Too]

May God Bless Nigeria, America And Israel And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!

May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!

Advertisements

About Bummyla

I am a fun loving, hard working, christain young man, who loves to blog.
This entry was posted in God, Jesus, Jesus Christ and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Connecting Destiny Helpers. Sermon and Prayer Point by Pastor E A Adeboye.

1. Pingback: Touch Not. Sermon and Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye | God Loves Bummyla

2. Anonymous says:

really blessed

Liked by 1 person

3. Pingback: Ascending God’s Hill. Sermon And Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye | God Loves Bummyla

4. PASTOR J S Lebogo says:

This is powerful and I’m going to share on it

5. Pingback: Prayer Points from RCCG Festival of Life, Manchester 2015. Everlasting Father By Pastor E.A. Adeboye | God Loves Bummyla

6. Pingback: Your Destiny Is Unstoppable In Christ Jesus. Sermon And Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye | God Loves Bummyla

7. Pingback: Help After Losing Hope. Sermon and prayer points by pastor e a adeboye | God Loves Bummyla

8. Ademola says:

Yes, am blessed through the message..God will continue to increase your anointing, Pastor, thank you

9. Ademola says:

I’m really blessed

10. Mercy Wambui says:

I came into contact with this message at 2am 26 Feb 2026 as I sought God on helpers of destiny.It really was edifying and my eyes were opened on the mystery of destiny helpers.
    May God continue to anoint yourself afresh as you continue to guide His flock.
    I was greatly blessed and I know I shall have atestimonies.

11. ENOBONG U. says:

I AM MIGHTILY BLESS BY THE ABOVE MSG ON DESTINY HELPERS! MAY D GOD OF STRENGTH, STRENGTHEN PAPA ADEBOYE IJN. AMEN! {ENOBONG U.} CALABAR.

12. Christy Ogbeide says:

I came in contact with the above message by Papa E.A. Adeboye as i was searching for prayers points/scriptures to pray today about on destiny helpers. I am truly blessed and going now to pray to Father God the only wise invisible God and I have a testimony this week in Jesus name. God help me to help others http://www.christyogbeide.

13. pst peter njagi says:

praise the lord,thats a powerful messenges man of God,may our almighty bless u with anointing so that you be more helpful and to reache many needy people in the world

14. millicent says:

i am really blessed with this sermon.God bless you.

15. PST Adeyemi Clement says:

Supper blessed ,more anointing sir

16. pst. David Tes M. King says:

Yes, I endeavoured to give rapt attention to many people on the topic ”helper of destiny” but unequivocally , daddy G.O’s is very conspicuous and sine qua non. Moreso, it’s quite graffic , synoptic and laconic. I ❤ it real good!!!!!

17. Theophilus says:

I love the message and pray that before the end of December my destiny helpers would locate me and help me and my wife in Jesus’ Mighty Name.amen

18. Singuella de Sousa says:

I am so blessed to hear this message on Destiny helpers…now I am going to pray to The Lord to open my eyes to be a destiny helper to someosomeone and also to send my destiny helper my way. AMEN

19. Pamela McGhee says:

Very, very powerful and up lifting.