My father taught me so many things, like how to ride my first bike. He gave me my first driving lesson and taught me how to play tennis, and study. He also taught me lessons that are harder to measure and put into words:
- You Are What You Do, Not What You Say You’ll Do. Don’t be a big talker; let your actions speak for you. Don’t make empty promises and follow through on your words.
- If You Want To Achieve Greatness, Stop Asking For Permission. You have a special inner strength to live your life without constantly looking for the approval of those around you. You don’t need anyone else’s permission to achieve your dreams.
- Know How To Be Your Own Best Friend. Friends are crucial and close family connections are blessings, but there will be times in life when it seems like no one can understand you or give you the support you need. Sometimes you will need to help and encourage yourself. And that’s okay.
- Look In The Mirror. That’s Your Competition. Don’t compare yourself to others. Work on improving yourself. Be better than you were yesterday.
- It’s Not Going To Be Easy But It’s Going To Be Worth It. Work Hard. Overcome obstacles. Stay focused on your goals.
- If You Ever Find Yourself In The Wrong Story, Move. Don’t Stay In Situations That Aren’t Right For You. Don’t let your life become a place where you aren’t happy. Stay away from negative people and unhealthy environments. Be proactive. Write your own story.
Thank you, Dad for all that you have taught me and continue to teach me each day. Happy Father’s Day!
Was This Post Helpful? And Informative? Please Leave Your Comment in The Box Below
[And If You Were Blessed By This Devotional, Please Tell Me All About It. Please Leave A Comment Or Two In The Box Below! God Bless You. And I Love You Too]
May God Bless Nigeria, America And Israel And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!