Suffering And Success Go Together. If You Are Succeeding Without Suffering, It Is Because Others Before You Have Suffered; If You Are Suffering Without Succeeding, It Is That Others After You May Succeed. God’s Divine Artistry
Yet Of Myself I Will Not Glory, But In Mine Infirmities.
2 Corinthians 12:5
Dr. Edward Judson, In Speaking Of The Life Of His Father, Adoniram Judson, At The Dedication Of The Judson Memorial Church In New York City, Said, “Suffering And Success Go Together. If You Are Succeeding Without Suffering, It Is Because Others Before You Have Suffered; If You Are Suffering Without Succeeding, It Is That Others After You May Succeed.”
Happy Are They That Mourn. They Can Be Happy Because They Know That Their Pain, Their Distress, And Their Privation Are The Travail Of A New Creation, The Birth Pangs Of A Better World. They Can Be Happy If They Are Aware That The Master Artist, God, Is Employing Both Light And Shadow To Produce A Masterpiece Worthy Of Divine Artistry.
They Can Also Glory In Their Infirmities, Smile Through Their Tears, And Sing In The Midst Of Their Sorrow, Because They Realize That In God’s Economy, “If We Suffer, We Shall Also Reign With Him.”
In Suffering I Will Learn To Praise You, My Loving Lord And Saviour, Amen!
May God Bless Nigeria, America And Israel And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
- Evening Prayer 12.11.13: Wednesday of 2 Advent (dailyoffice.org)
- Evening Prayer 12.9.13: Monday of 2 Advent (dailyoffice.org)
- Making Time for Prayer in a Overly Busy Life (chosenrebel.me)
- 200 years later, Judson’s mission still changing world (200mbc.wordpress.com)
- Is your faith conditional? (outofegyptblog.wordpress.com)
- 2 Corinthians 10:4 NKJV – The Power of God in prayer (pagprayer.wordpress.com)
- Who Is the Chiefest of Sinners? (biblebelievernet.com)
- What I Believe Makes Me Who I Am – Theology on an Icy Morning (ckisler.wordpress.com)
- Filling Up the Afflictions of Christ: The Cost of Bringing the Gospel to the Nations in the Lives of William Tyndale, Adoniram Judson, and John Paton (homeschoolbookreviewblog.wordpress.com)
- Morning Prayer & Video 12.9.13: Twitter Monday (dailyoffice.org)