Proverbs 16:7 When A Man’s Ways Please The LORD, He Maketh Even His Enemies To Be At Peace With Him. Blessed Are Peacemakers.
I Will Both Lay Me Down In Peace, And Sleep: For Thou, Lord, Only Makest Me Dwell In Safety.
In A Materialistic World Which Has Tried To Sever Diplomatic Relations With God, We Have Nowhere To Retreat Except Within Ourselves. We Are Like Turtles In A Traffic Jam—The Best We Can Do Is To Pull Our Heads Into Our Shells And Shut Our Eyes. But That’s A Good Way To Get The Life Crushed Out Of Us, As Any Dead Turtle Can Attest.
Man’s Conflict With Man Has Been But An Expression On The Human Level Of His Conflict With God. Until Man Finds An Resolution With God, He Cannot Know Peace With His Fellowman. If We Are To Be Peacemakers, We First Must Make Our Peace With God.
May God Bless Nigeria, America And Israel And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
- Expect the Unexpected (Touched By An Angel Christmas Series) (krisbelfils.wordpress.com)
- Matthew 5:9 – Blessed are the peacemakers, (church4u2.wordpress.com)
- The Open Secrets to Being Blessed… (blessedmag2.wordpress.com)
- How Ministry Works (fggam.org)
- Motivational Sayings & Quotes From The Bible (inspirationalchristianquotes.net)
- Love is peace; a Lover is a Peacemaker. (trusting2.wordpress.com)
- I Am Having Trouble getting Along with . . . (biblebelievernet.com)
- Worried? (coramdeoministriesint.wordpress.com)
- The Shoes Of Peace (inspirationalchristiansfortoday.com)
- Quit with the bad attitudes! (christianginger.wordpress.com)