Ephesians 2:3,4 (TLB).
I Am Reminded Of A Period When All The Agonies That Afflict Modern Minds Were Felt By Another Generation, The Young People Who Lived During The First Century After Christ. They Too Sought Change, But They Directed Their Efforts At Individuals, Not At The Roman Empire, Not At City Hall. And Eventually The Whole Social And Political Structure Felt Their Impact. In Short, Those Renewed Men And Women Became Filled With A Unique Dynamic Force.
Today This Same Force Is Available To All People. Over The Centuries It Has Worked In The Lives Of Millions. I Personally Have Seen Thousands Of People Changed. Jesus Called It “A New Birth.” The Scripture Tells Us That You Need Not Continue As You Are. You Can Become A New Person. Whatever Your Hang-Up—Guilt, Anxiety, Fear, Hatred—God Can Handle It.
I Delight In Knowing, Lord Jesus, That There Is Nothing In My Life That Is Incapable Of Being Changed Through Your Redemptive Power. Amen!
May God Bless Nigeria, America And Israel And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
- The Purpose of God (aparticularbaptistblog.wordpress.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving Lord Jesus Christ (shawneejohnsonministries.wordpress.com)
- Why I Thank God for Jesus Christ — the Remix (blackchristiannews.com)
- “The All Surpassing Wonder of Jesus!” (davidvirrblog.wordpress.com)
- Pentecost 26 – “Do Not Grow Weary” (2 Thessalonians 3:6-13) (revtucher.com)
- Blessed Thanksgiving (himafrica.com)
- Our Father (citizenheaven.wordpress.com)
- This is my Testimony!!! (refinedandpurifiedblog.wordpress.com)
- Prayers for Miracle (deencourager.wordpress.com)
- Let Us Give Thanks to Our Lord, Our God. (inlightenbyjesus.wordpress.com)