O Lord! Cleanse And Strengthen Me, For Jesus Christ Sake. Amen! True Colours.
God Carefully Watches The Goings On Of All Mankind . . .
Job 34:21 (TLB).
There Is An Old Story That Tells About A Pig. . . . The Farmer Brought The Pig Into The House. He Gave Him A Bath, Polished His Hooves, Put Some Chanel No. 5 On Him, Put A Ribbon Around His Neck, And Put Him In The Living Room. The Pig Looked Fine. He Made A Nice And Companionable Pet For A Few Minutes. But As Soon As The Door Was Opened, The Pig Left The Living Room And Jumped Into The First Mud Puddle That He Could Find. Why? Because He Was Still A Pig At Heart. His Nature Had Not Been Changed. He Had Changed Outwardly But Not Inwardly. . . .
You Can Take A Man—Dress Him Up, Put Him In The Front Row In Church, And He Almost Looks Like A Saint. He May Fool Even His Best Friends For A While, But Then Put Him In His Office, Or In The Club On Saturday Night, And You Will See His True Nature Come Out Again. Why Does He Act That Way? Because His Nature Has Not Been Changed. He Has Not Been Born Again.
Almighty God, There Are Times When I Debase My Christian Walk And Slip Again Into The Mire. Cleanse And Strengthen Me, For Jesus Christ Sake. Amen!
May God Bless Nigeria, America And Israel And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
- Why I Thank God for Jesus Christ — the Remix (blackchristiannews.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving Lord Jesus Christ (shawneejohnsonministries.wordpress.com)
- I Have A Saviour, Kind And Tender, Full Of Grace And A Smile Of Winning Sweetness. Jesus Christ. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Purpose of God (aparticularbaptistblog.wordpress.com)
- Pentecost 26 – “Do Not Grow Weary” (2 Thessalonians 3:6-13) (revtucher.com)
- Our Father (citizenheaven.wordpress.com)
- LISTEN: The Price of a Slice of the “Devil’s Pie” (blackchristiannews.com)
- Evening Prayer 11.26.13: Isaac Watts, Hymnwriter, 1748 (dailyoffice.org)
- Litany of Thanksgiving (deadcitizensrightssociety.wordpress.com)