Evangelist Billy Graham Released From Hospital After Undergoing Precautionary Pulmonary Tests.
Evangelist Billy Graham Was Released From Mission Hospital In Ashville, N.C. Thursday After Undergoing Precautionary Pulmonary Tests.
A Spokesperson Said He Was Alert The Whole Time And Did Not Have Any Problems With The Scheduled Tests.
Graham’s Eldest Son, Franklin Graham, Said His Father Has Round-The-Clock Care But Still Thinks And Speaks Very Clearly.
Several People In His Community In North Carolina Have Shown Their Love And Support By Praying For Him.
“He Is Right Up The Road. His House Is Built Out Of An Old Cabin. He Is An Iconic Figure In America,” Resident Kent Spelman Said.
Graham Will Celebrate His 95th Nov. 7, When He’ll Release An Outreach Video Called, “My Hope America With Billy Graham.”
May God Bless Nigeria, America And Israel And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
- Billy Graham released after being hospitalized for routine tests (newsobserver.com)
- Rev. Billy Graham Released From Hospital After Pulmonary Testing (witn.com)
- Billy Graham back home after lung scare (charlotteobserver.com)
- Wow: America’s Evangelist Billy Graham Turning 95 (thoughtsandrantings.com)
- My Hope with Billy Graham Challenges Us to Get Out of the “Christian Ghetto” and Back Into the World of Hurting People to Reach them with the Gospel of Jesus Christ (blackchristiannews.com)
- Experiencing God’s Love. By Billy Graham (olgatodd.wordpress.com)
- Evangelist Billy Graham turns 95 next month (kfwbam.com)
- Billy Graham’s Latest Book Released – “The Reason for My Hope: Salvation” (blackchristiannews.com)
- TobyMac Excited to Be Apart of Billy Graham’s ‘My Hope America’ Project (blackchristiannews.com)
- Billy Graham 10/25/2013 (reporternews.com)