The Shield Of Faith.
A Shield is not designed to be held next to your side or behind
your back. It is to be used in a forward position. Your shield of
faith is a weapon against the devil, to cover and protect you
from his onslaughts. Living by every Word of God creates a shield
to keep you out of fear and someone who is not experiencing faith
lives in fear.
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Quench the Enemy’s Fiery Darts (christianmotivations.weebly.com)
- Putting on the Armor of God (dailywiththelordjesus.wordpress.com)
- You’re an Overcomerrrrrr (brehorner.wordpress.com)
- Overcoming Discouragement, Disappointments & Difficulties (warriorstriumphant.com)
- The Holy Bible – Put On The Whole Armor Of God (myeyesarenowopen.wordpress.com)
- We Are Powerful Through Christ (ladynw8ing.wordpress.com)
- 2 Corinthians 12:9 NKJV – God’s strength and not ours (pagprayer.wordpress.com)
- The Oil of the Ten Virgins (brandontward.blogspot.com)
- Ephesians 4-6 (whatshotn.wordpress.com)
- Are You a Christian Living in Fear, Anxiety and Doubt? (endtimebibleprophecy.wordpress.com)