1. There is a path that leads to God
All others go astray;
Narrow but pleasant is the road
And Christians love the way.
2. It leads straight through this world of sin,
And dangers must be passed;
But those who boldly walk therein
Will get to heaven at last.
3. How shall an infant pilgrim dare
This dangerous path to tread?
For on the way’s many a snare
For youthful travellers spread.
4. While the broad road, where thousands go,
Lies near and opens fair;
And many turn aside, I know,
To walk with sinners there.
5. But lest my feeble steps should slide,
Or wander from Thy way,
Lord, condescend to be my guide,
And I shall never stray.
6. Then I may go without alarm
And trust His Word of old
“The lambs, He’ll gather with His arm,
And lead them to the fold.”
7. Thus I may safely venture through
Beneath my shepherd’s care;
And keep the gate of heaven in view,
Till I shall enter there. Amen!
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!
- What does Christian love look like? (jonpetts.com)
- Don’t make Jesus smell like stinky socks… (clarinetchick.wordpress.com)
- Are You Weary, Are You Heavy Hearted? Tell It To Jesus! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Truth Can Be Hard to Swallow! (endtimebibleprophecy.wordpress.com)
- Faith Alone That Justifies (danieladamsblog.wordpress.com)
- Enemies Raised Up (joshuakennethforeman.wordpress.com)
- Signs of the End Times – Part I (shoutingthemessage.wordpress.com)
- Hopeless Hypocrite (924jeremiah.wordpress.com)
- Are You Walking to Jesus? (secretstolife.com)
- Battling Bitterness (stayingalertblog.wordpress.com)