He Who Would Valiant Be Against All Disaster, Let Him In Constancy Follow The Master.
1. He who would valiant be against all disaster,
Let him in constancy follow the Master.
There’s no discouragement
Shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent to be a pilgrim.
2. Who so beset him round with dismal stories,
Do but themselves confound
His strength the more is
No foes shall stay his might,
Though he with giants fight:
He will make good his right to be a pilgrim.
3. Since, Lord, thou dost defend,
Us with thy Spirit,
We know we at the end shall life inherit.
Then fancies flee away!
I’ll fear not what men say,
I’ll labour night and day to be a pilgrim.
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!
- Nahum 2. The Destruction Of Nineveh. The Fall Of Nineveh. God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- That’ll Preach! The three components of a good sermon (pastorjonward.wordpress.com)
- Interview: Q&A: Billy Graham’s Warning Against an Epidemic of ‘Easy Believism’ (christianitytoday.com)
- LISTEN: The Government that Will Never Shut Down (blackchristiannews.com)
- The Second Coming of Jesus (dedicated2jesus.com)
- Natalie Glasson – Your Divine Role By Grandmother Anna – 14 October 2013 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Follow Me – Jesus Christ (rockmando.wordpress.com)
- Day 287: Matthew 23-24; Teaching on the “End Times” (orcministries.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday Tune-up 10-15-2013 (christophermtodd.wordpress.com)
- The way is straight and the gate is narrow… (rainbowtrinity.wordpress.com)