1 Ephraim feedeth on wind, and followeth after the east wind: he daily increaseth lies and desolation; and they do make a covenant with the Assyrians, and oil is carried into Egypt. 2 The LORD hath also a controversy with Judah, and will punish Jacob according to his ways; according to his doings will he recompense him. 3 He took his brother by the heel in the womb, and by his strength he had power with God: 4 Yea, he had power over the angel, and prevailed: he wept, and made supplication unto him: he found him in Bethel, and there he spake with us; 5 Even the LORD God of hosts; the LORD is his memorial. 6 Therefore turn thou to thy God: keep mercy and judgment, and wait on thy God continually.
7 He is a merchant, the balances of deceit are in his hand: he loveth to oppress. 8 And Ephraim said, Yet I am become rich, I have found me out substance: in all my labours they shall find none iniquity in me that were sin. 9 And I that am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt will yet make thee to dwell in tabernacles, as in the days of the solemn feast. 10 I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets. 11 Is there iniquity in Gilead? surely they are vanity: they sacrifice bullocks in Gilgal; yea, their altars are as heaps in the furrows of the fields. 12 And Jacob fled into the country of Syria, and Israel served for a wife, and for a wife he kept sheep. 13 And by a prophet the LORD brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved. 14 Ephraim provoked him to anger most bitterly: therefore shall he leave his blood upon him, and his reproach shall his Lord return unto him.
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Hosea 9. Hosea Announces Punishment For Israel. God’s Judgement On Israel. God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hosea 11. God’s Love For His Rebellious People. God’s Love For Faithless Israel. God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hosea 7. Conspiracy In The Palace. Israel Has Rebelled Against God. God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hosea 6. The People’s Insincere Repentance. Israel’s Insincere Repentance. God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hosea 5. Hosea Warns Against Idolatry. God’s Displeasure With Israel. War Between Judah And Israel. God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hosea 10. God’s Punishment Of Israel. God Pronounces Judgement On Israel. God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hosea 8. God Condemns Israel For Idol Worship. God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hosea 4. God’s Accusation Against Israel. God Accuses The Priests. God Condemns Pagam Worship. God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 3. The Responsibility Of The Prophet(KJV). God. The Lord Appoints Ezekiel To Stand Watch. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 7. God’s call for repentance (KJV). God. Punishment for worshipping other gods. (bummyla.wordpress.com)