God Is Calling Us While We Are In Our Most Fruitful Years, While We Still Have Energy And Health To Live Our Lives All Out For Him.
Job 3:3-4, 11-13
Let the day perish on which I was to be born, and the night which said, `A boy is conceived.’ May that day be darkness; let not God above care for it, nor light shine on it. …Why did I not die at birth, come forth from the womb and expire? …For now I would have lain down and been quiet; I would have slept then, I would have been at rest.
Job’s life had been so pleasant up till now—so enjoyable, so full of God’s blessing. Now here he is wishing he had never been born!
We never know when the fruitful, useful years of strength will suddenly be gone. We are not guaranteed that God’s plan for our lives includes many years. Remember that Jesus told the Apostle Peter “by what kind of death he would glorify God” (John 21:19). Even an early death can fit into God’s plan that our lives should bring Him glory! (Not premature Death!)
God is calling us—while we are in our most fruitful years, while we still have energy and health—to live our lives all out for Him. We should be saying with Jesus, “We must work the works of Him who sent Me as long as it is day; night is coming, when no one can work” (John 9:4).
Our opportunity to expend great energy for God could suddenly be gone. Make the most of your “day”!
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- In God’s Presence For All Eternity! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 19. Mourning For Degraded Israel. A Song Of Sorrow (KJV). God. A Funeral Song For Israel’s Leaders. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 17. The Parable Of The Eagles And The Vine (KJV). God. A Story About Two Eagles And A Vine. The Lord Explains The Story. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God is Stronger (ourfathershavetoldus.wordpress.com)
- Word Power (holdingforthhisword.wordpress.com)
- Fruit from the Fallow Field (pcobern.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 18. The Soul That Sins Shall Die. Individual Responsibility (KJV). God. Those Who Sin Will Die. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- How to rewire/renew your mind Pt. 3 (trustingjc.wordpress.com)
- 9-17-13 – One God And One Mediator (leadingfamilydevotions.com)
- Blessed be the … (adisaadeministries.wordpress.com)