Jeremiah 27. Jeremiah Wears An Ox Yoke. Symbol Of The Bonds And Yokes (KJV). God.
JEREMIAH 27. JEREMIAH WEARS AN OX YOKE. SYMBOL OF THE BONDS AND YOKES (KJV). GOD.
1 In the beginning of the reign of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah came this word unto Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, 2 Thus saith the LORD to me; Make thee bonds and yokes, and put them upon thy neck, 3 And send them to the king of Edom, and to the king of Moab, and to the king of the Ammonites, and to the king of Tyrus, and to the king of Zidon, by the hand of the messengers which come to Jerusalem unto Zedekiah king of Judah; 4 And command them to say unto their masters, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Thus shall ye say unto your masters; 5 I have made the earth, the man and the beast that areupon the ground, by my great power and by my outstretched arm, and have given it unto whom it seemed meet unto me. 6 And now have I given all these lands into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, my servant; and the beasts of the field have I given him also to serve him. 7 And all nations shall serve him, and his son, and his son’s son, until the very time of his land come: and then many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of him. 8 And it shall come to pass, that the nation and kingdom which will not serve the same Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, and that will not put their neck under the yoke of the king of Babylon, that nation will I punish, saith the LORD, with the sword, and with the famine, and with the pestilence, until I have consumed them by his hand. 9 Therefore hearken not ye to your prophets, nor to your diviners, nor to your dreamers, nor to your enchanters, nor to your sorcerers, which speak unto you, saying, Ye shall not serve the king of Babylon: 10 For they prophesy a lie unto you, to remove you far from your land; and that I should drive you out, and ye should perish. 11 But the nations that bring their neck under the yoke of the king of Babylon, and serve him, those will I let remain still in their own land, saith the LORD; and they shall till it, and dwell therein.
12 I spake also to Zedekiah king of Judah according to all these words, saying, Bring your necks under the yoke of the king of Babylon, and serve him and his people, and live. 13 Why will ye die, thou and thy people, by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence, as the LORD hath spoken against the nation that will not serve the king of Babylon? 14 Therefore hearken not unto the words of the prophets that speak unto you, saying, Ye shall not serve the king of Babylon: for they prophesy a lie unto you. 15 For I have not sent them, saith the LORD, yet they prophesy a lie in my name; that I might drive you out, and that ye might perish, ye, and the prophets that prophesy unto you. 16 Also I spake to the priests and to all this people, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Hearken not to the words of your prophets that prophesy unto you, saying, Behold, the vessels of the LORD’S house shall now shortly be brought again from Babylon: for they prophesy a lie unto you. 17 Hearken not unto them; serve the king of Babylon, and live: wherefore should this city be laid waste? 18 But if they be prophets, and if the word of the LORD be with them, let them now make intercession to the LORD of hosts, that the vessels which are left in the house of the LORD, and in the house of the king of Judah, and at Jerusalem, go not to Babylon. 19 For thus saith the LORD of hosts concerning the pillars, and concerning the sea, and concerning the bases, and concerning the residue of the vessels that remain in this city, 20 Which Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon took not, when he carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah from Jerusalem to Babylon, and all the nobles of Judah and Jerusalem; 21 Yea, thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, concerning the vessels that remain in the house of the LORD, and in the house of the king of Judah and of Jerusalem; 22 They shall be carried to Babylon, and there shall they be until the day that I visit them, saith the LORD; then will I bring them up, and restore them to this place.
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!
- Jeremiah 21. Jerusalem’s Defeat Is Predicted. the Destruction of Jerusalem Foretold (kjv). God. the Lord Will Fight Against Jerusalem. the Lord Warns the King of Judah. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 25. The Enemy From The North. Seventy Years Of Suffering And Exile (KJV). God. The Cup Full Of God’s Anger. Seventy Years Of Exile. Disaster Is Coming. The Leaders Of Judah Will Be Punished. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 24. the Two Baskets of Figs. the Lesson From the Good and Bad Figs (kjv). God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 11. the Broken Covenant (kjv). God. the Plot to Kill Jeremiah. Judah Has Broken God’s Agreement. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 19. the Broken Jar. the Lesson From the Broken Pottery (kjv). God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 20. Jeremiah’s Conflict With Pashhur the Priest. Jeremiah’s Imprisoned (kjv). God. Jeremiah Complains to the Lord. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 6. A warning for the people of Jerusalem. Jerusalem is surrounded by enemies. The destruction of Judah (KJV). God. God’s anger will sweep everyone away. God’s people must be tested. The people of Judah rejected God’s way of life. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 23. Hope for the Future. False Prophets (kjv). God. a Message of Hope. God Will Punish Unfaithful Pastors and Prophets. God Gives a Warning. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 15. God’s Anger With Judah. Doom for the People of Judah (kjv). God. the Enemy Cannot Be Defeated. the People of Judah Will Die. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 17. Judah’s Sin and Punishment (kjv). God. Trust God. Resting on the Sabbath. Trust the Lord. (bummyla.wordpress.com)