1 How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince’s daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman. 2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies. 3 Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins. 4 Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus. 5 Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries. 6 How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights! 7 This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes. 8 I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples; 9 And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.
10 I am my beloved’s, and his desire is toward me. 11 Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the villages. 12 Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves. 13 The mandrakes give a smell, and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved.
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Song of Solomon 3. Beautiful dreams. The groom and the wedding party. The Shulamite seeks her true love. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Song of Solomon 1. Love is better than wine. Solomon’s love for shulamite girl. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Song of Solomon 2. Love makes everything beautiful. A country girl in a palace. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Song of Solomon 4. What a beautiful bride. The bridegroom praises the bride. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Song of Solomon 5. The bride praises the bridegroom. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Song Of Solomon: Love Set In Order (Pt. 2) (scripturenuggets.wordpress.com)
- Hebrews 1. Christ the fullest revelation of God. God’s Word through His Son Jesus Christ. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Song of Solomon (shireasblog.wordpress.com)
- Ecclesiastes 11. What a wise person does. The value of diligence. Hard work. God. It pays to work hard. Youth and old age. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- A Prayer and Plea for Egypt (michaelmilton.org)