1 So these three men ceased to answer Job, because he was righteous in his own eyes. 2 Then was kindled the wrath of Elihu the son of Barachel the Buzite, of the kindred of Ram: against Job was his wrath kindled, because he justified himself rather than God. 3 Also against his three friends was his wrath kindled, because they had found no answer, and yet had condemned Job. 4 Now Elihu had waited till Job had spoken, because they were elder than he. 5 When Elihu saw that there was no answer in the mouth of these three men, then his wrath was kindled.
6 And Elihu the son of Barachel the Buzite answered and said, I am young, and ye are very old; wherefore I was afraid, and durst not show you mine opinion. 7 I said, Days should speak, and multitude of years should teach wisdom. 8 But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding. 9 Great men are not always wise: neither do the aged understand judgment. 10 Therefore I said, Hearken to me; I also will show mine opinion. 11 Behold, I waited for your words; I gave ear to your reasons, whilst ye searched out what to say. 12 Yea, I attended unto you, and, behold, there was none of you that convinced Job, or that answered his words: 13 Lest ye should say, We have found out wisdom: God thrusteth him down, not man. 14 Now he hath not directed his words against me: neither will I answer him with your speeches.
15 They were amazed, they answered no more: they left off speaking. 16 When I had waited, (for they spake not, but stood still, and answered no more;) 17 I said, I will answer also my part, I also will show mine opinion. 18 For I am full of matter, the spirit within me constraineth me. 19 Behold, my belly is as wine which hath no vent; it is ready to burst like new bottles. 20 I will speak, that I may be refreshed: I will open my lips and answer. 21 Let me not, I pray you, accept any man’s person, neither let me give flattering titles unto man. 22 For I know not to give flattering titles; in so doing my maker would soon take me away.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Job 19. Job trusts in his Redeemer. Job trusts in God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- If in this life only… 070313 (carrlanebaptist1988.wordpress.com)
- Day 152: Job 35-38; Enter Elihu (orcministries.wordpress.com)
- Job 21. Job’s discourse on the wicked. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Job 1. Satan tests Job. Job’s children and wealth are destroyed. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Job 20. Zophar’s sermon on the wicked man. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Odd Job Thoughts (christthetruth.wordpress.com)
- Job 23. Job proclaims God’s Righteous Judgments. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Job 2. Satan tests Job again. Satan attacks Job’s health. Job’s friends come. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Job 26. Job: Man’s Frailty and God’s Majesty. (bummyla.wordpress.com)