1 But Job answered and said, 2 How hast thou helped him that is without power? how savest thou the arm that hath no strength? 3 How hast thou counselled him that hath no wisdom? and how hast thou plentifully declared the thing as it is? 4 To whom hast thou uttered words? and whose spirit came from thee?
5 Dead things are formed from under the waters, and the inhabitants thereof. 6 Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering. 7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing. 8 He bindeth up the waters in his thick clouds; and the cloud is not rent under them. 9 He holdeth back the face of his throne, and spreadeth his cloud upon it. 10 He hath compassed the waters with bounds, until the day and night come to an end. 11 The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at his reproof. 12 He divideth the sea with his power, and by his understanding he smiteth through the proud. 13 By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent. 14 Lo, these are parts of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him? but the thunder of his power who can understand?
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Job 7. Job: My suffering is comfortless. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Job 2. Satan tests Job again. Satan attacks Job’s health. Job’s friends come. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Job 1. Satan tests Job. Job’s children and wealth are destroyed. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Job 10. Job: I would plead with God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Job 16. Job reproaches his pitiless friends. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Job 22. Eliphaz accuses Job of wickedness. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 1 Chronicles 17. God’s promise to David (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Job 17. Job prays for relief. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Job 20. Zophar’s sermon on the wicked man. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Job 5. Job is chastened by God. God disappoints the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise. (bummyla.wordpress.com)