Job 10. Job: I would plead with God.
1My soul is weary of my life; I will leave my complaint upon myself; I will speak in the bitterness of my soul. 2I will say unto God, Do not condemn me; show me wherefore thou contendest with me. 3Is it good unto thee that thou shouldest oppress, that thou shouldest despise the work of thine hands, and shine upon the counsel of the wicked? 4Hast thou eyes of flesh? or seest thou as man seeth? 5 Are thy days as the days of man? are thy years as man’s days, 6That thou inquirest after mine iniquity, and searchest after my sin?7Thou knowest that I am not wicked; and there is none that can deliver out of thine hand.
8Thine hands have made me and fashioned me together round about; yet thou dost destroy me. 9 Remember, I beseech thee, that thou hast made me as the clay; and wilt thou bring me into dust again? 10Hast thou not poured me out as milk, and curdled me like cheese? 11Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and hast fenced me with bones and sinews. 12Thou hast granted me life and favour, and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit. 13And these things hast thou hid in thine heart: I know that this is with thee.
14If I sin, then thou markest me, and thou wilt not acquit me from mine iniquity. 15If I be wicked, woe unto me; and if I be righteous, yet will I not lift up my head. I am full of confusion; therefore see thou mine affliction; 16For it increaseth. Thou huntest me as a fierce lion: and again thou showest thyself marvellous upon me. 17Thou renewest thy witnesses against me, and increasest thine indignation upon me; changes and war are against me. 18 Wherefore then hast thou brought me forth out of the womb? Oh that I had given up the ghost, and no eye had seen me! 19I should have been as though I had not been; I should have been carried from the womb to the grave. 20Are not my days few? cease then, and let me alone, that I may take comfort a little, 21Before I go whence I shall not return, even to the land of darkness and the shadow of death; 22A land of darkness, as darkness itself; and of the shadow of death, without any order, and where the light is as darkness.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!
- 1 Chronicles 17. God’s promise to David (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Job 4. Eliphaz: Job has sinned. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Job 5. Job is chastened by God. God disappoints the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Job 2. Satan tests Job again. Satan attacks Job’s health. Job’s friends come. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Nehemiah 1. Prayer for Jerusalem. (KJV). (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Job 1. Satan tests Job. Job’s children and wealth are destroyed. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 2 Kings 19. Isaiah’s prophecy and Judah’s deliverance (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Solomon’s prayer for wisdom (KJV). 2 Chronicles 1. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The The Power To Resist- “Trespassers”! Part II (The Power is Knowledge of Gods Word!) (livingwordmission.wordpress.com)
- Nehemiah 9. The people of Israel confess their sins. (KJV). (bummyla.wordpress.com)