Dearly beloved Brethren,
It is with great joy in the Holy Ghost that we welcome you to the 61st Convention with the theme: JESUS. The person and the work of Jesus is central to Christianity. His birth marked the turning point in history. An encounter with Him in this convention will surely mark a significant turning point in your lives.
Jesus is the link to answered prayers. He said whatever we ask in His Name, He will give it to us (John 14:13). Therefore, spend quality time in prayer during this convention. The only genuine way to salvation is through Jesus (John 14:6; Act 4:12). He will show you the way out of trouble; open the door of breakthrough to you; and lead you into eternal bliss. All you need do is ensure you surrender your life to Him.
Jesus is called “Wonderful” Isaiah 9:6) which implies that He is full of wonders and does wonders. He has done many wonders before like turning water into wine. (John 2:1-10); feeding 5,000 people with only five loaves of bread and two fishes (Matthew 14:15-21). This convention is going to be loaded with signs and wonders from the very beginning to the end. Release your faith and you will be a recipient of His wonders.
As the Great Physician, Jesus will cure the incurable. As the Lord of Hosts, He will deliver the captives from captivity. As the Master Builder, He will build lives and destinies. As the Great Provider; He will provide all needs and terminate lack. As The King of Glory, He is going to glorify Himself in lives and cause us to begin to reign.
This is one convention we will not forget in a hurry. Be focused, prayerful, determined not to leave the same way you came, avoid any sinful acts and don’t miss any of the sessions. Be a good imitator of Jesus Christ. Thanksgiving was His way of life; He gave thanks before feeding 5,000 people and before calling Lazarus out from the grave. Thank God with passion throughout this convention and you will go home praising the LORD. Once again, we welcome you to a life transforming convention where Jesus will move like never before. God bless you.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!
- RCCG July 2013 Covenant partners’ prayer points and fasting programme for the 61st annual RCCG convention. Theme: JESUS! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- RCCG July 2013 Holy Ghost Service. Friday, 5th July: Theme: The wonders of Divine Blessings. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Redeemed Christian Church of God. July 2013 Covenant Prayer and Fasting Programme: (bobbyedegbo.wordpress.com)
- Adeboye inaugurates U.S. RCCG Camp (vanguardngr.com)
- RCCG June 2013 Holy Ghost Service. Theme: The Wonders of Worship (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Adeboye inaugurates RCCG Camp in U.S (mosvinbami.com)
- Redeem Church Acquires 1million seat capacity camp In The USA (kokoma360.wordpress.com)
- Adeboye, others ask God to revive Nigeria’s educational system (vanguardngr.com)
- Pastor Adeboye Inaugurates Redemption Camp in the Us (freaknaija.wordpress.com)