Pleasant are Thy courts above,
In the land of light and love;
Pleasant are Thy courts below
In this land of sin and woe;
O, my spirit longs and faints
For the converse of Thy saints,
For the brightness of Thy face,
For Thy fullness, God of grace.
2. Happy birds that sing and fly
Round Thy altars, O most High;
Happier souls that find a rest
In a heavenly Father’s breast;
Like the wandering dove that found
No repose on earth around,
They can to their ark repair,
And enjoy it ever there.
3. Happy souls, their praises flow
Even in this vale of woe;
Waters in the desert rise,
Manna feeds them from the skies;
On they go from strength to strength,
Till they reach Thy throne at length,
At Thy feet adoring fall,
Who hast led them safe through all.
4. Lord, be mine this prize to win,
Guide me through a world of sin,
Keep me by Thy saving grace,
Give me at Thy side a place;
Sun and shield alike Thou art,
Guide and guard my erring heart.
Grace and glory flow from Thee;
Shower, O shower them, Lord, on me! Amen!
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!
- Hymn to live by (thedailytanya.com)
- A hymn to Thy Holy, Glorious Apostles: Peter & Paul… (thehandmaid.wordpress.com)
- The Beat That Beckons (marlonspoetry.wordpress.com)
- happy soul (reckonedalive.wordpress.com)
- Glorious Things of Thee Are Spoken (hymn) (prayers4reparation.wordpress.com)
- Heretofore God Has Helped Us (christianity201.wordpress.com)
- Today’s Prayer 06 27 13 (staticpoetboy.com)
- America The Beautiful (jeffvarkinfo.wordpress.com)
- Life of A Being (ashurockin.wordpress.com)