Prayer points to cancel evil and bad dreams.

English: Resurrection of Christ

English: Resurrection of Christ (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Prayer points to cancel evil and bad dreams

Magnify God! Praise and Worship Him! For the privilege to see another day, Worship Him

Thank You Heavenly Father, for the sweet and sound sleep You gave me last night. May Your Holy Name be forever glorified in my life, Amen!

This day I cancel and flush out the effects of any bad dream in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

I bind by fire, every power behind evil and bad dreams in my life this day in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

You personality that is manipulating evil and bad dreams into my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ, perish by thunder, Amen!

In the name of Jesus Christ, I deprogramme all evil programmed into my dream life by day, Amen!

O you dreams meant to attack and disorganize my destiny; in the name of Jesus Christ backfire by fire, Amen!

Arrows of troubles shot through bad dreams into my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ, be uprooted and scatter by fire, Amen!

As I burst into Heavenly tongues now, I neutralize and reverse every irreversible by fire, in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

By Holy Ghost fire, I take total control of my dream life henceforth in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!

May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!

Advertisements

About Bummyla

I am a fun loving, hard working, christain young man, who loves to blog.
This entry was posted in God, Jesus Christ. Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Prayer points to cancel evil and bad dreams.

1. Pingback: Prayer points for your husband’s good successes at work | Bummyla

2. Pingback: Prayer points for the restoration of your husband’s self confidence | Bummyla

3. Pingback: End Times Deception: the Modern American Prophecy Industry | End Times Prophecy Report

4. Pingback: I choose to be totally responsible for my life, and I no longer blame other for my mistakes. Personal confession. My resolution. I pledge. | Bummyla

5. Pingback: Prayer points for July 2013 Mountain of fire and miracle Ministries. International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria. Power must change hands prayer programme. My star must shine. (5). | Bummyla

6. Pingback: Water charge prayer points. Mfm. | Bummyla

7. Pingback: Prayer points against every form of spiritual bondage. | Bummyla

8. Pingback: Prayer points during pregnancy. | Bummyla

9. Pingback: Prayer points for a godly life partner. Prayer points for a godly wife. Prayer points for a godly husband. | Bummyla

10. Pingback: Prayer points against premature death | Bummyla

11. mimbd julius says:

i realy want to knom how to praye to the lord

• BUMMYLA says:

It Is As Easy As Talking With Your Earthly Father! But You Need To First Have A Relationship With Him! And Constantly Reading And Meditating On The Word Of God “THE BIBLE”. Start With Matthew 6: 9-13. The LORD’S PRAYER.

12. Maburutsebetty says:

I greet u in e name of our lord ,, me l hvin a prblm of havin bad dreams alwyz, cnt sleep

• BUMMYLA says:

As Recommended By My Pastor: You Need To Go On A 3Days Fasting And Prayer, Praying With These Scriptures: Psalms 83, 51, 35, 69, 103, 109, 16. Isaiah 42:8-15; Isaiah 41:1-10; Matthew 41: 1-10; Isaiah 10:27; Eph. 6:10-18; 2Corin. 10:1-5; Acts 1,2,3,4; Genesis 28; 1 Samuel 17:35-58.

13. Dennis says:

Please i want to b strong in my prayers n get immediate reply

14. alfred says:

teach me how to pray with scriptures

15. odozienu Bennett says:

pls I need a prayers for my family against untimely death,and I also need prayers for my marriage coming up on the 27th of September 2014

16. Eddy a. says:

Bennett there shall be no untimely death in christian dom, especially when u have jesus. Read john 3.16-17 eternal life is d promise

17. vongai says:

help me with prayers i constantly have attacks in my dreams

18. Francis says:

Please join me in praying that God cancel all my bad dreams and give me a good job in Jesus name. Amen.

19. Liann Austin says:

Am so happy to day for this prayer point and I know that the gud Lord will see through in Jesus name amen

Liked by 1 person

20. William B. Wennie says:

Jesus is my Lord and Saviour and my loving kindness. I asked Him to have Mercy upon my life and my family. Jesus, please give me long life, open financial doors for me, levitate me at my job site, give me wisdom, understand and forgiveness. In Jesus Name I prayed Amen

Liked by 1 person

21. Alloysius belleh says:

i want to thank the almighty GoD for the mangement of this website because i have learn lots from this website about God, his beautiful kingdom and his way of blessing people.Thank may the lord keep blessing u all amen.

Liked by 1 person

22. Alloysius belleh says:

pls help me children of GOD i need prayer to transform my life .i face lot of difficuties in my life.i need GOD protection.i want GoD to use me as his son. i am tire been in bondage.i need ur prayer children of the most high GOD .pls save my life from the hand of the devil.

23. Irene says:

PleAse pray for me, I had a bad dream that I had failed my exams

• Bummyla says:

God Speaks To Us In Various Ways! May Be You Need To Double Your Study Hours And Study Smartly. So Cancel The Dream With The Precious Blood Of Jesus. And By God’s Grace, Double Your Effort To Succeed!

24. micheal says:

thanx for the good word jesus name amen

Liked by 1 person

25. Dian Harris says:

Hi I am a born again christian I have step out of Gods will and commit a terrible sin.Now I am worried coz I keep seeing this man in my dream going around to my family telling them things about me in my dream.How can I pray about him leaving me alone now I realize he is plotting against me in my dream

26. anne says:

I love to be a prayer worrior

Liked by 1 person