“….Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant…….not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt……..for this is the covenant that I will make….I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; I will be their God, they shall be My people…. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more”
Memorize this, beloved, for this is the main and final clause of the new covenant!
Only the devil, you yourself and the people around you will bring your sins to your remembrance. So when you are weighed down by the mistakes of your past, run to God and lean on His grace! Why? For He will be merciful to your unrighteousness, and your sins and your lawless deeds He will remember no more.
This is the main clause of the new covenant of grace!
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- God’s grace is sufficient unto all (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 1 Samuel 20. Jonathan’s covenant with David. Jonathan helps David (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 1 Samuel 5. The covenant box among the Philistines. The Philistines and the Ark of God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- What a Savior we have in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 1 Samuel 6. The return of the covenant box. The Philistines return the Ark (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer to overcome addictions (smoking, sex, pornography, alcohol, drugs or gambling) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- He is a covenant keeping God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer for forgiveness (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Good News!! (ourdailymianbao.wordpress.com)
- Sinner or Righteous? The Dillema of Many Believers (jbusalla01.wordpress.com)