Whenever troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy
Have you ever looked upon trouble as a time for joy? This is not foolishness but the deepest kind of wisdom. This joyful perspective is the very key to persevering and growing in wisdom during times of affliction.
It has been said that we as Christians are like tea bags: we are not much good until we have gone through a bit of hot water. When the temperature rises, we learn something about ourselves and about God. We find out that we need a little seasoning, and that He is steadfast and faithful in our trials. Can you trust God? I must tell you that you can, but your faith will never be real until you are forced, through circumstances, to place all your trust in Him.
When I was sick and told there was no hope of recovery God filled me with His peace. In fact, after I received the news that the world would consider terrible God actually gave me some of the greatest opportunities I have ever encountered. I had more time to devote to my books and to numerous other projects that I could not have done in my previous busy schedule.
Our loving God is so creative and resourceful. Where we see limitations, He sees unlimited opportunity. He finds great joy in bringing the greatest miracles from the harshest conditions.
Are you going through a time of trouble? Your view of God will determine whether you also experience real joy and peace in the midst of your pain. If you really believe in your heart that God is faithful, then you can trust Him to give you His joy and peace just as He promised.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Happy Easter (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- What a Savior we have in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Do you believe in miracles? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Is Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior bad for your business? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Perfect Storm (beachgirl952.wordpress.com)
- Prayer points for pregnant sisters, mothers in expectation of delivery (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Faith Overtakes Troubles (joni180.wordpress.com)
- The Joy of “a Man of Sorrows” (fromthepreacherspc.org)
- Glad tidings with great joy? (darlabobarla.wordpress.com)
- Good bye Timothy (jericho777.wordpress.com)