For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against
powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness
in high places. Ephesians 6:12 (KJV)
An army is always prepared for war; which means they are incited, enflamed and ignited
by something that causes them to go to battle. They have already conditioned their
mind, Will and emotions to take action. They are determined to let nothing interrupt
the peace of their family or their land.
As a believer, you must always be prepared for spiritual warfare. Unlike the military
your enemy or weapons are not carnal. You are in spiritual fight that requires you
to use and declare God‘s Word. Therefore, use the Word of God to resist and stand
your ground against the enemy. Amen!
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- The Real Warfare is Spiritual (inspirationalchristiansfortoday.com)
- The Warfare of Prayer (watchandprayblog.wordpress.com)
- This Means WAR! (sonofaparson.com)
- “The Boston Bombing, the Devil at Work” (richlineministry.wordpress.com)
- Spiritual Warfare (brotherjohnorg.wordpress.com)
- Spiritual Warfare (raptureimminent.wordpress.com)
- Modern Day Warfare (pstcardenasblog.wordpress.com)
- The Real Warfare is Spiritual (davidcalves.com)
- Handling the Day of Trouble or Calamity (kay.gracebythesea.net)
- Understanding the Watchman’s Function (ministryofthewatchman.wordpress.com)