God is present everywhere. God Is Our true security
This is My command—be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
At times this life can be very lonely and terrifying. We may have many friends, relatives, or a loving spouse, but ultimately we still must face our problems on our own. No one can take our place. No one can be with us at all times. No one, except for One—God! He is present everywhere.
Because God is always present, we never have to wonder first thing in the morning: Is God here in this room, and is He willing to start the day with me? We do not have to ask ourselves: Will God be with me tonight—even when I’m asleep? We never have to worry: Will God be with me tomorrow when I undertake a difficult task?
God is our ever-present friend. In joy, heartache, temptation, and peace, God is there.
Right now, wherever you are, think about a specific moment in the past week when you needed to know that God was with you. Did you have confidence that He truly was present?
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Prayer to overcome addictions (smoking, sex, pornography, alcohol, drugs or gambling) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer points for marriages (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Blood Of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Joshua 16. The borders of Ephraim (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Serve like Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God’s grace is sufficient unto all (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Happy Easter (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Redeemed Christian Church of God, May 2013 Holy Ghost Service. Wonders of His favour (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Joshua 17. The territory of Manasseh (bummyla.wordpress.com)