You received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba,” Father.
Romans 8:15, NIV
What makes you and I think we can do without a personal prayer life? It’s through prayer that we come into a personal, intimate relationship with our heavenly Father.
Praise God! Our entrance into His presence is not based on our own worthiness but on the worthiness of Jesus Christ! When we enter God’s presence in Jesus’ name, we are as accepted by God as Jesus is, because God counts us as His own dear children!
Jesus invites you and I, in His name, to come into His Father’s presence through prayer, crawl up into His lap by faith, put our head on His shoulder of strength, feel His loving arms of protection around us, call Him “Abba” Daddy, and pour out our hearts to Him in prayer!
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Abba! Father! (smallstudentbiggod.wordpress.com)
- God’s Presence (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Serve like Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer points for marriages (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Blood Of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer to overcome addictions (smoking, sex, pornography, alcohol, drugs or gambling) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer points for pregnant sisters, mothers in expectation of delivery (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer for forgiveness (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- A Good and Necessary Fear (nhpbc.wordpress.com)