Prayer points for marriages.

Stained glass at St John the Baptist's Anglica...

Prayer points for marriages

Genesis 2:18 My marriage will live up to God’s expectation in every area in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

John 2:1-9 The sweetness in my marriage will never be exhausted in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

1 John 4:7-12 O Lord, fill my heart with unconditional love for my spouse in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

Psalm 79:8 O God, heal my marriage of any kind of ungodly behaviour of the past in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

Isaiah 43:19 O God, do a new thing of wonders without numbers in my marriage in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

Matthew 15:13 Every seed of disagreement and separation, be taken out of my marriage in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

Jeremiah 30:17 O God and Mighty Restorer, restore divine bliss to my marriage in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

Isaiah 54:15 Every unholy gathering against my marriage, be scattered in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

Isaiah 10:27 Holy Ghost anointing for prosperous marital life, fall upon me now in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

Luke 1:35 Let the beauty of the Lord cover my spouse in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

Luke 1:30 O God, let my spouse find favour in Your sight, Amen!

Matthew 1:19-20 O God, reveal the secret behind any problem in my marriage, to Your glory alone in Christ Jesus, Amen!

Luke 1:38 O God, let it be unto me according to Your divine plan and arrangement, in Jesus Christ Name I pray, Amen!

Deuteronomy 33:27 Every barrier between me and my partner, melt away like wax before the fire, in Jesus Christ Mighty Name, Amen!

Ephesians 5:23 O Lord, all it takes for my husband to be the successful head of the family, provide in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

Ephesians 5:22 O God, let Holy Spirit inspired submissiveness to my husband come upon me now in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

Ephesians 5:33 O God, let the uncommon grace to make me and my spouse live a benefitting and sacrificial life rest upon us in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

Luke 1:6 O God, empower us afresh that my spouse and I may serve You to the end, in Jesus Christ Name I pray, Amen!

Matthew 19:6 O God, paralyze anyone trying to put my marriage asunder in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

1 Samuel 30:8 I recover every aspect of my marriage from marriage breakers in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

2 Corinthians 10:5 I dissolve and nullify every imagination, thought, desire and expectation of separation against my marriage in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!

May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!

Advertisements

About Bummyla

I am a fun loving, hard working, christain young man, who loves to blog.
This entry was posted in God, Jesus Christ and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

51 Responses to Prayer points for marriages.

1. Pingback: Who’s in the Middle of Your Marriage? | achievinghappinessdotnet

2. Pingback: The Redeemed Christian Church of God, May 2013 Holy Ghost Service. Wonders of His favour | Bummyla

3. Thank you, thank you, thank you. This is so desperately needed right now! God bless you! I agree with God and say “Abba Father, we thank you. Holy Marriages, Restore! in the powerful, loving name of Yeshua”

4. Racheal says:

Amen

5. Racheal says:

Amen. My marriage syhall catch fire in Jesus name

6. rachel kwoma says:

7. Pingback: Inspired Wellness | New Heaven on Earth!

8. Pingback: lift me up, buttercup, baby. | beloved_bride

9. Pingback: A UNIVERSAL JOURNEY IN SEARCH OF LOVE AND PEACE | VINE AND BRANCH WORLD MINISTRIES.COM

10. Pingback: The Beauty of a Meek and Quiet Spirit by Bishop Keith A. Butler | Bummyla

11. Pingback: For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. – (Romans 3:23) | Bummyla

12. Pingback: Abba Father | Bummyla

13. Pingback: When we rest in the Lord | Bummyla

14. Pingback: God is faithful to do what He says | Bummyla

15. Pingback: God is present everywhere. God Is Our true security | Bummyla

16. Pingback: Jesus Christ | Earthpages.org

17. Pingback: The Lord’s prayer (Matthew 6:9-13) | Bummyla

18. Pingback: What a Savior we have in Christ Jesus | Bummyla

19. Pingback: Is Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior bad for your business? | Bummyla

20. Pingback: Jesus Christ and Chinese Dumplings | He Dwells -- The B'log in My Eye

21. Pingback: Do you believe in miracles? | Bummyla

22. Pingback: For When You Feel Alone | Bummyla

23. Pingback: Never give up | Bummyla

24. Pingback: Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4 | Bummyla

25. Pingback: God doesn’t want any to perish, but all to come to repentance | Bummyla

26. Pingback: A prayer for forgiveness | Bummyla

27. Pingback: There is now no more condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus | Bummyla

28. Pingback: I am the righteousness of God through Jesus Christ | Bummyla

29. Pingback: Make Jesus Christ the centerpiece of every aspect of your life | Bummyla

30. Pingback: Prayer of thanksgiving | Bummyla

31. Pingback: The more of Jesus Christ you hear the more of His grace you receive | Bummyla

32. Pingback: Prayer points. Mountain of fire and miracles ministries. International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria. Power must change hands prayer programme. My Star must shine (3) May 2013 | Bummyla

33. Pingback: Fueled by the Holy Spirit, we are called to let Jesus’ light shine through us into the darkness | Bummyla

34. Pingback: Prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye. RCCG May 2013 Holy Ghost Service. “The Wonder Of His Favour” | Bummyla

35. Pingback: Sermon and Prayer points by Pastor E A Adeboye. RCCG May 2013 Holy Ghost Service “The Wonder Of His Favour” | Bummyla

36. Pingback: I am blessed | Bummyla

37. Dolly Oremeng says:

Wow i jus love wat i’v jus read

38. Pingback: Prayer points before travelling. Travellers’ prayer | Bummyla

39. Pingback: God Who Brought You This Far Is More Than Able To Take You Through To The End And Even Beyond | God Loves Bummyla

40. Doreen says:

please send prayer points everytime for my spiritual life marriage children

Liked by 1 person

41. Pingback: Christian Home | God Loves Bummyla

42. Anonymous says:

please pray for my marriage to come to manifestation ever since my husband propose to me it has been one problem or the other coupled with the fact i don’t have a job he is always discourage to move on with the plans i am confused i don’t know what to do. thank you

43. veee says:

with God everything is possible ask and you shall be given

Liked by 1 person