How much more . . . will the blood of Christ . . . cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death.
Hebrews 9:14, NIV
Do you know people who arrogantly insist that if their good works outweigh their bad works, God is somehow obligated to accept them? As you look around, what “fruit” do you see others bringing to the place of sacrifice instead of humbly approaching God through the blood of His Son? The “fruit” of
Many people do not want to come to the place of sacrifice, the Cross of Jesus Christ, because it intensifies the conviction of their own sin and judgment and is a reminder that heaven’s gate is closed to sinners. God warns that “a man is not justified by observing the law,” (Gal. 2:16, NIV) because “without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness” of sin (Heb. 9:22, NIV). So humble yourself, come to the Cross, and thank God for the blood of Jesus that is sufficient to forgive any and all sin
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer points for children (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer for forgiveness (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- In a Time Like This! (kyrian777.wordpress.com)
- Trust in Christ Completely (samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
- The Significance of the Resurrection – Jesus Arose Where He Died (darrellcreswell.wordpress.com)
- Prayer points (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- For how long would you be a slave? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- It is all about Jesus Christ this Easter (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Blood of Jesus (scottsholar.com)