Numbers 17. Aaron’s Rod. Aaron’s Stick
1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and take of every one of them a rod according to the house of their fathers, of all their princes according to the house of their fathers twelve rods: write thou every man’s name upon his rod. 3 And thou shalt write Aaron’s name upon the rod of Levi: for one rod shall be for the head of the house of their fathers. 4 And thou shalt lay them up in the tabernacle of the congregation before the testimony, where I will meet with you. 5 And it shall come to pass, that the man’s rod, whom I shall choose, shall blossom: and I will make to cease from me the murmurings of the children of Israel, whereby they murmur against you. 6 And Moses spake unto the children of Israel, and every one of their princes gave him a rod apiece, for each prince one, according to their fathers’ houses, even twelve rods: and the rod of Aaron was among their rods. 7 And Moses laid up the rods before the LORD in the tabernacle of witness.
8 And it came to pass, that on the morrow Moses went into the tabernacle of witness; and, behold, the rod of Aaron for the house of Levi was budded, and brought forth buds, and bloomed blossoms, and yielded almonds. 9 And Moses brought out all the rods from before the LORD unto all the children of Israel: and they looked, and took every man his rod. 10 And the LORD said unto Moses, Bring Aaron’s rod again before the testimony, to be kept for a token against the rebels; and thou shalt quite take away their murmurings from me, that they die not. 11 And Moses did so: as the LORD commanded him, so did he. 12 And the children of Israel spake unto Moses, saying, Behold, we die, we perish, we all perish. 13 Whosoever cometh any thing near unto the tabernacle of the LORD shall die: shall we be consumed with dying?
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Numbers 8. The cleansing of the Levites (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Numbers 14. God punishes Israel (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Numbers 4. The tasks assigned to the Levites (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Numbers 3. The numbers and duties of the levites (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Leviticus 17. The sacredness of blood. One place of sacrifice (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Numbers 9. The second passover (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Exodus 7. Moses before Pharaoh (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Numbers 15. Laws concerning offerings and sacrifices (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Leviticus 24. The punishment for blasphemy. Taking care of the lamps (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Exodus 40. The Tabernacle finished. Setting up and dedicating the Tent of the LORD’s presence (bummyla.wordpress.com)