Leviticus 12. The purification of women after childbirth
1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean. 3 And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised. 4 And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying three and thirty days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled. 5 But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days.
6 And when the days of her purifying are fulfilled, for a son, or for a daughter, she shall bring a lamb of the first year for a burnt offering, and a young pigeon, or a turtledove, for a sin offering, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest: 7 Who shall offer it before the LORD, and make an atonement for her; and she shall be cleansed from the issue of her blood. This is the law for her that hath born a male or a female. 8 And if she be not able to bring a lamb, then she shall bring two turtles, or two young pigeons; the one for the burnt offering, and the other for a sin offering: and the priest shall make an atonement for her, and she shall be clean.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Leviticus 4. The sin offering. Offerings for unintentional sins (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Leviticus 9. The first offerings of Aaron (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Leviticus 5. The trespass offering. Cases requiring sin offerings (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Leviticus 6. Laws about the burnt offering, the grain offering, and the sin offering (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Leviticus 1. Sacrifices burnt whole. The burnt offering (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Leviticus 10. The sins of Aaron’s sons Nadab and Abihu (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Leviticus 7. Repayment offerings. Laws about the trespass offering and the peace offerings (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Leviticus 8. The Priests’ offerings. The ordination of Aaron and his sons (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Exodus 29. How the sacrifices were made (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Exodus 30. The altar for burning incense (bummyla.wordpress.com)