Are You Feeding Your Soul?
Philippians 3; Romans 8
Are you happy with what you see when you look in the mirror? And I’m not talking about your physical body when I ask this question — I’m talking about your spiritual body. Has your soul been getting the nourishment it needs to grow in health and strength, or have you deprived it from the Word it so desperately needs?
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- All things work together for good, for those who love God and are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Be Polite To Others (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Does Your Heart Condemn You? Rejoice! It is a clear indication that you are spiritually discerning (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Praying In The Spirit By Pastor Kenny Folarin. Daystar Christian Centre. Romans 8:26-27 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Pray Every Day (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Philippians 4. Be anxious for nothing; think these thoughts (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Philippians 3. All for Christ. The true righteousness (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Pope Resigns but Jesus Christ is still the Supreme of the Church (hillsbiblechurch.org)
- God’s Gift of Eternal Life (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Despair not (offbeatonpurpose.wordpress.com)