Does Your Heart Condemn You? Rejoice! It is a clear indication that you are spiritually discerning
When your heart condemns you, rejoice, it is a clear indication that you are spiritually discerning…Awake enough within to recognize truth from falsehood: those actions that perhaps are tainted by ulterior motives fueled by selfish ambitions and vain conceits. It is in moments like this that you are invited to choose God above all distractions thereby returning to the fellowship that leads to profound wisdom and peace: your soul’s connection to God.
“This then is how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.” 1 John 3:19-20
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- 2 Corinthians 7. Paul’s joy. The Corinthians’ repentance (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 1 Corinthians 12. Spiritual unity of Believers. Gifts from the Holy Spirit (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 1 Corinthians 2. The message about the crucified Christ. Christ crucified; spiritual wisdom (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Bible – Truth to Hold on to & Essential Fridays Linkup #5 (essentialthingdevotions.com)
- Isaiah 57. Israel’s idolatry is condemned (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- All things work together for good, for those who love God and are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Behold, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers (3 John 1:2) (bummyla.wordpress.com)