YES!!! MY ENEMIES ARE IN TROUBLE. WARFARE PRAYER POINTS.

English: Resurrection of Christ

English: Resurrection of Christ (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

YES!!! MY ENEMIES ARE IN TROUBLE. WARFARE PRAYER POINTS

In the mighty name of Jesus I overthrow all transaction contrary to my breakthrough, every power jamming answers to my prayers disappear, by the blood of Jesus I shake down the seat of darkness in my heavens, I reject the power of satanic human government over my finances IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

Those that have used the power of leaves and dust against me, I decree a halt of your government over my life, I turn the table against every sorcerer in the place of my employment, business or work, no witch or wizard will prosper in the place of my employment, business or work, All satanic power can no longer kidnap my spirit IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

I decree and declare great casualty upon witches and wizards operating in my neighbourhood, the judgment of God shall torment the powers of darkness working against me both at night and in the morning, the night shall carry terror and anger against all satanic powers that are standing against me, I command the storm of destruction to gather upon every satanic power that is against my health IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS!

Right now my prayers has become earthquakes and storm in the camp of the devil that is against my life, the Lord shall gather his armors against powers that are against my intellectual growth, all sickness in my life known or unknown receive heavenly storm, all conspiracy against any part of my body receive destruction now IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

The storm of the Lord shall pursue and overtake all powers conspiring for my demotion, From now on all my enemies will start to fight themselves I decree confusion into the camp of my enemies IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS!

May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!

About Bummyla

I am a fun loving, hard working, christain young man, who loves to blog.
This entry was posted in God and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

85 Responses to YES!!! MY ENEMIES ARE IN TROUBLE. WARFARE PRAYER POINTS.

1. Pingback: Today is my day of deliverance from delay and poverty! Amen! | Bummyla

2. Pingback: God Has Not Given Me The Spirit Of Fear, But Of Power, Love And A Sound Mind | Bummyla

3. Amen. Pls man of God i like ur prayer so much, i need more. Help me in prayer against every househood enemies

4. nditini james says:

Amen

5. ampo says:

I love ur prayers please pray for me I am at the edge of divorce

6. victor says:

i pray now in the name dat is above every other name Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the son of the living God, ur marriage shall stay, u shall not experience divorce. u will share a testimoy. vitestarvite@gmail.com

7. Abel Kinge says:

I am a Cameroonian, I visited you website and so wonderful words of inspiration and spiritual growth for Children of God. I will like you to pray for me for spiritual growth and to be committed to the things that concerns God. My email is abel.kinge@yahoo.com
    May God continue to give you more inspiration to safe souls in Jesus name. Amen

8. esther says:

please good children of God pray for me and that of my families, Amen.

9. amanda says:

I just prayed the above prayer and I wish I had come upon it earlier my fiancée has gone into darkness he was convinced to train as a sangoma( speak to the dead) and his master convinced him to end our relationship I would like to pray to god not to allow the devil to triumph over our lives how can he get away with this I need powerfull warfare prayers from you guys cause I know god is more powerful than anything on earth only he can save my fiancée in jesus name!

10. pamela rawlins says:

these prayers are so powerful<i was attacked by a family member verbally in a very destructive way,because i chose to fight for my 92 year old mother that needed help financially,i and my husband take care of her,i am praying these wonderful prayers

11. Gibson says:

My name is Gibson, Pray for me my marriage is at the brink of divorce, and my wife has such a spirit of anger and we are just six month married, and she wants to leave me. please pray for me this is my third marriage, I can’t loose this one in the name of Jesus!!!!! my wife’s name is Sylvia Pinkie!!!!!

12. Ben says:

It is a prayer worth praying. God bless you.

13. mmadikgomo Hellen says:

pray for me please….i’m in a criuz financial problem nd I wnt u to pray for me bcauz I want to start a project…..pray for me please to get married….thnk u

14. Naomi Opiti says:

Hi, I work in a real estate firm where we are given target. Please I need you to pray for me for any blockage of my sales from coming.

15. Ayobola says:

I need ur prayer concerning my home that God should destrol every haman and delaila of my home.

16. Your prayer point are so powerful please pray for me there is a lady at my job that is against me to get me fired.she is picking on me and I’ve never done anything wrong to her.she is looking for something to get me terminated

17. Right here is the perfect blog for everyone who really wants to
    understand this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject that’s been written about for years.

Wonderful stuff, just great!

18. Rue says:

My name is Rumbidzai , Pray for me my marriage is in shambles , my husband cheats on me on several times with his ex to the extent that they do go outside the country shopping and to resort areas as well. he does aapologise but he keeps on cheating with the influence of his best friend. should i leave him or should i keep on trying the question for how long should i keep on holding on.

• Anonymous says:

Dear Rue… Give ur live to Christ and ask him to help u. Search the Internet for prayers against strange women. U can also go on a fast.

19. Emmanuel Ziah says:

Hi sir,my name is Emmanuel, i want you to please be with me in prayer, for God fearing woman to married,And also be with me in prayer for protection over my friends, families, and I life,I also ask that u please be in prayer with me for mind set, peace of mind, good health, etc in Jesus name

20. Pingback: God Is A Spiritual Being. His Existence Cannot Be Investigated Or Proved Scientifically; Neither Can He Be Searched Out Through Philosophical Investigations. Worshipping The Unknown God? By Pastor E A Adeboye | God Loves Bummyla

21. ndadi says:

i feel so strong and happy, this prayers strengthen my faith, God blessed

22. amazing prayer points. Thanks for sharing and may God continue to bless your ministry

Liked by 1 person

23. mathews says:

Send me more warfare prayer points through my email address please

24. Debbie Washington says:

I need God to act now on behalf of my self son and my sisters and our family to loose confusion upon all my enemies and I decree confusion into the e enemies camps and start them to fight against each other in Jesus Name Amen. And restore back to me and my son and family everything that was stolen from us 7 times fold and our time restored in Jesus Name

25. ifeoma says:

I have read everything and thank you so much. My situation is different and I’m wondering if I can talk to you via phone or email.

26. nomathamsanqa says:

Man of God plz pray for me enemies at work one person is running after me since I start working at this place 2010 they make fraud with my salary on the 12 -08-2015 my union got meeting with management they supposed to back pay me Amen

27. Pingback: This Battle Is Not Yours! Your enemies are already defeated | God Loves Bummyla

28. secretangel says:

Amen!! Powerful prayer. May God pour out His blessings upon you, my brother!

Liked by 1 person

• Bummyla says:

Amen! God Bless You Too In Christ Jesus! Amen!

Liked by 1 person

• Liann Austin says:

My name is Liann, Pls man of God I need your prayer, my one million naira was duped last month through my niece leaving with me and ever since then strange calls has been coming from different numbers and I don’t understand it. I know my enemies are at work but I want God to expose the massterminder of this act, may God bless you in Jesus name amen.

• Bummyla says:

Good Morning Liann! The Bible says in Proverbs 1:19 (Good News Bible) “Robbery always claims the life of the robber—this is what happens to[b] anyone who lives by violence.”

God Has Already Condemned those fraudsters, and the Word of God does not return to Him void, without accomplishing what it was sent to accomplish! Isaiah 55:11.

Embark on a warfare prayers with Psalm 35

The Lord Will Fight For you and give you victory. His Peace Will He give you! 1 Million Naira,is not a little amount of money to loss to fraudsters. Make sure you report the case to the police and to EFCC too, please do not be afraid to do so.

I encourage you with these words:

2 Chronicles 20:17: says “Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you.”

Exodus 14:13: says “And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.”

Do not relent in prayers until the perpetrators of this crime are brought to book! Amen!

29. Liann Austin says:

Thank you for this encouragement, may God bless you.

Liked by 1 person

30. Liann Austin says:

Gudy and happy sunday sir, pls sir i need your back up prayer to face my fear over the frudlent of my 1,000,000. I have taking abould step to bring the crimnals to justices by going to report to police and investigation. I prayer for God’s mercy and favour. Bless you sir

• Bummyla says:

Good Evening Liann Austin! Stop confessing negatively! Enemies are not after your downfall! One with God is a majority!
      1 John 5:4 says
      “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.”

You are merely facing challenges and God promises us that He will not allow us to face any challenge that would overwhelm us.
      1 Corinthians 10:13 says:
      There hath no temptation taken hold of you but such as is common to man. But God is faithful; He will not suffer you to be tempted beyond that which ye are able to bear, but with the temptation will also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

John14:1
      Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

But you have been a little bit careless with your money. How come she always have access to your money, and why keep such a huge amount of money at home and at a place where people could easily found them. Trace her phone calls and found out whom she has been seeing (Obviously she’s been manipulated by a boyfriend)

But, 1 Samuel 30:8
      And David inquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.
      You shall recover all in Jesus Christ Name! Amen!

Do not be weary! Do not be discouraged! For the Lord says in
      Ezekiel 21:27
      “I (You) will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him. ”

They robbed you my Dear deliberately to bring you to ruin and the Lord says I should encourage you with

Isaiah 49:25

For this is what the LORD says:” Even the captives of a mighty man will be taken, and the prey of a tyrant will be delivered; I will contend with the one who contends with you, and I will save your children.

Jeremiah 30:I6 says:
      Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.

Do you pay your tithe regularly My Dear and do you honour God with your First Fruit? Because if you do please hold God at His Word in

Joel 2:25

And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

And

Romans 8:31
      What shall we then say to these things (All Of Your Challenges) ? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Also know that a person’s enemies will be the members of his own family (Matthew 10:36)

Prayerfully confess these Psalms: Psalms 51; 3; 27; 35, 91

God Bless You! Remember to testify when God has finished fighting all your battles for you! Shalom!

31. Liann Austin says:

Gudpm sir, Pls I need your prayer cux enemies are after my down fall. Sunday night my sis has made away with my 780,000 again and no were to be found. The same girl who said she was duped of my 1,000,000. The matter has been reported to the police but I need your help cux I want to see the root of this and find out who is behind it. Tnx and God bless

• Bummyla says:

1 John 5:4 says

1 Corinthians 10:13 says:

John14:1
      Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

But, 1 Samuel 30:8
      You shall recover all in Jesus Christ Name! Amen!

Do not be weary! Do not be discouraged! For the Lord says in
      Ezekiel 21:27

Isaiah 49:25

Jeremiah 30:I6 says:

Joel 2:25

And

Romans 8:31

Prayerfully confess these Psalms: Psalms 51; 3; 27; 35, 91

32. Liann Austin says:

Thank you sir, but none of her numbers are reachable since on Sunday. but I know that my God will fight this battle for me. Am suspecting my former boy who left some months ago because of his arrogance, now he is working with her to bring me down. How he connected with her in school is what I don’t know, though he stays at the same at aka city in anambra state. So from every indication he is brain behind the hole scenario and I want to arrest him any moment from now. Sir Pls, I don’t know if am making a mistake here, Advice me Pls. Tnx and God bless

• Bummyla says:

Tell The Police detectives of your suspicion concerning the young man, they will know what to do. And the police detectives with court injunction can get the last phone numbers your niece received and made from her phones within the past one week or more from her service providers (MTN, GLO, etc). From the contacts gotten, the police will effectively trace the culprits and apprehend him/her.

we once handled a case like this, from the phone numbers gotten from the lady’s service provider the man got to know that his washerman was behind what was happening to him and the washerman still came over to his house every weekend to wash for him. That was how he was arrested!

if she is on facebook, go through her faceboock account/profile, she might have hinted something there!

I pray The Holy Spirit will give you divine wisdom and direction in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

Am not sure by now, you will be able to recover the full amount of your money, and from experience the police will definitely take chunks out of the money too! But My God Is More Than Able To compensate you for all your loss.

On a second thought, the police could amicably question some of your niece’s friends and people she relates with everyday – the driver, security man, etc, she must have said something to somebody that might have seem insignificant, but could be a good lead to the capture and recovery of your money!

God Bless You! Please keep me informed!

33. Liann Austin says:

Thank you sir, may God bless you. By tomorrow morning I will be leaving from bayelsa state to anambra state and see how we can arrest the young man. Need your prayer sir, have wonderful day

• Bummyla says:

God Will Go With You And He will Perfect That Which Concerns You And Will Give You Victory On All Sides In Jesus Christ Name,Amen!

Are you go with detectives? What About Tracing her previous calls from her service providers? or even better without the boy’s knowledge tracing his calls since last month till date?

You will hear a Good News In Jesus Christ Name! Go In The Might Of Our Lord! Amen!

34. Liann Austin says:

Gudpm sir, police has arrested her but she is not saying anything useful. Maybe they are under oat, Pls pray for me my marriage is astake right now. Let holly sprit touch her to confess the people cux she knew them. Tnx and God bless

Liked by 1 person

• Bummyla says:

Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus! Thank You Lord! God Is Faithful! He Will Definitely Perfect That Which Concerns You! Psalm 138:8.

God Will loose up her tongue! He will break down her strong wall of defence! Isaiah 2:9-22
      Do not be distracted nor lose focus on God; keep looking unto Jesus The Author And Finisher Of Our Faith, Hebrews 12:2,

And

Philippians 1:6 says: “Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:”

God has started this miraculous work in your life, He will not leave you half way, He will complete what He has started! For He did not promise us a trouble free life,
      but He promised us Liberty and life in abundant in Christ Jesus! Amen!

Isaiah 43:2 says “When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. ”

God is the Initiator of Marriage. He will not be the HEAD OF YOUR FAMILY and stand by and do nothing while the enemy tries to destroy HIS HOME! It has never happened.

Zechariah 2:5 says “For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her. ” Amen! God will be the Glory in your marriage!

Don’t you know that your life is hid with Christ in God (Colossians 3:3) . The enemy will first of all destroy God The Father, God The Son And God The Holy Spirit before it will get to your marriage! Jesus was asleep in the boat when a storm threatened them; Like you are panicking now, his disciples panicked, but He rose up and rebuked the wind. Mark 4:39

Now! Stand Up! On your authority in Christ Jesus and rebuke every storm in your marriage right now!

“PEACE BE STILL!” And watch God in Action!

Deuteronomy 31:6 says: “Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.”

Keep on thanking God for what He has done! Praises move God and He will fight for you like He did for the Children of Israelities in Joshua 6:20

And 2 Chronicles 20:20-30

And Joshua 10:11

Your heart must not be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in His Son Jesus Christ. John 14:1

Let Us Glorify His Holy Name! Thank You God The Father! Thank You God The Son! My Lord And My Personal Saviour! Thank You God The Holy Ghost! In Jesus Christ Name We Have Given Thanks! Amen!

Keep On Praising God!

Remember To Share your testimonies in the congregation of the saints!

Please keep me informed! God Bless Your More Exceedingly in Christ Jesus! Amen!

35. Liann Austin says:

Gudpm sir, glory be to God in the highest. The girl has started saying some things, according to her it was my younger sister who is the brain behind the hole issue. So we have called her to be in bayelsa as soon as possible and she is on her way, let’s hope the truth comes out and my money also. Thanks for your concern, God bless you

• Bummyla says:

Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus!

I am so glad to hear this Good News!

Please do not relent in your praises! Now is the time to intensify it! God that has begun this work is able to accomplish it in Christ Jesus! Amen!!

Be Ye Encouraged In The LORD!

Remember Matthew 10:36 “And a person’s enemies will be those of his own household.”

Remember also Romans 12:20-21 “Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.”

And

Also Proverbs 25:21- ” If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink: For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee”

After all said and done FORGIVE!

But “be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.” Matthew 10:16.

They Are Still Your BLOOD!

GOD LOVES YOU LIANN!

Keep Praise Him!

Please keep me posted!

36. Liann Austin says:

gudpm sir, my younger sister was not involved but there are more things you could imagine. I will like to talk to you in private. Tnks

Liked by 1 person

37. Liann Austin says:

Gudpm sir, I have sent you an email yesterday. Thanks

Liked by 1 person

38. Liann Austin says:

Gudpm sir, Pls pray for me my bixns is suffering a very serious set back now and I am going crazy. I can’t even sleep cux credit am owing people neither buying things that is needed again due to the big lost of my money I encountered this few days. Pls ask God to have mercy on me and I don’t want ‘t to die and leave my children behind to suffer. I am being betrayed by the people I love so much. I want God to take a way this heavy burden on me and give me the grace to move on. Thanks and God bless

• Bummyla says:

There is power in our confession Madam! Sometimes you don’t need to run to your pastor to activate your miracle.

All you need to do is to find out what the Word of God says concerning your particular situation! And confess it till it comes to past.
      The Bible says in Matthew 11:12 “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.”

We are soldiers of Christ Jesus, we are selected to deal with the devil and put him in his rightful position, under our feet!
      “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19

You will not die Madam, but you will live to declare the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living and to also be a source of encouragement for others, who might go through what you have been through!

I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. Psalm 118:17

Encourage yourself in the LORD!

And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the LORD his God. 1 Samuel 30:6

I leave you with
      Psalm 128:2: “You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands; you shall be blessed, and it shall be well with you.”

Tough times never last but tough people do! What does not kill you makes you stronger! When Jesus is in your boat! No matter the storm, it will not sink! Mark 4:39

Remember to share your testimonies after you have triumph! Shalom!

39. Liann Austin says:

Liked by 1 person

40. Liann Austin says:

Yes man of God! Much stronger in deed, God bless you

Liked by 1 person

41. Liann Austin says:

Amen ooh! My God will bless you for me because keeping in touch with you has given me another reason to move on life. May God bless you in Jesus name amen.

Liked by 1 person

42. Please pray for my family my children have been rejected and stunted in areas of their lives. We need a breakthrough. Also there is 40,000$ owed to me.i been waiting for it for years

43. Hielly says:

I pray this powerful prayer and I believe that I will see the results. I have reached a point in my life where I have constantly been thinking of committing suicide. I have never shared this with nobody. I am researching a good way to die peaceful. But when I remember my mother and how she suffered for me to be where I am today, it is hard to go ahead with my plan. I hope not to harm myself one day.

Liked by 1 person

• Bummyla says:

Thank You Jesus! Hielly God Loves You And He Will Perfect All That Concerns You At The Right Time In Jesus Christ Mighty Name! Amen! I Love Psalm 103, I constantly Reminds Me How Much God Loves Me!

Below Are Some Prayer Points To Pray When Evil Thoughts Try To Steal Your Joy! I Pray You Are Healed Now And Made Whole Now! In Jesus Christ Mighty Name! Amen!

Prayer Points Against Suicidal Thoughts

Psalm 118:17
      I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD!

“Dear Heavenly Father! Please Forgive Me Of The Sins I Committed That Opened The Doors For These Suicidal Thoughts To Come In. I Don’t Especially Feel Like Praying Right Now But I’m Coming To You In Total Obedience, Surrendering All To You. Forgive Me For Neglecting Your Word. I’ve Allowed These Spirits Of Suicidal Thoughts To Rob Me Of The Good Things You Have For Me In Christ Jesus.

In Jesus’s Name Satan…I Bind You And All These Evil Thoughts Now, According To Matthew 18:18 That Says Whatsoever I Bind On Earth Will Be Bound In Heaven And Whatsoever I Loose On Earth Shall Be Loosed In Heaven…I Bind And Cast Out The Spirits Of:

Insecurity And Inferiority Complex, The Two Head Demons Who Opened The Doors For All The Rest! I Command Them All To Go Now In Jesus Name! I Bind And Cast Out Also The Spirits Of: Weariness, Excessive Mourning, Sorrow-Grief, Insomnia, Self-Pity, Rejection, Broken-Heart, Despair-Dejection-Hopelessness, Depression, Suicidal Thoughts, The Desire To Die…To Give Up!, Inner Hurts-Torn Spirit, Heaviness, Sadness, Low-Self Esteem, Loneliness, Oppression, Discouragement, Stress/Strain, Extreme Tiredness, Lethargy, Deep Sleep And The Spirit Of Abandonment

I Resist You Satan In Jesus’s Name….You Must Flee! I Command You And Your Demons Of Heaviness To Leave…Now In Jesus Name! I Command This Suicide Spirit To Go…..Get Out…Get Out….Get Out…..Go Now In Jesus’s Name….Get Out!!! I Put The Blood Of Jesus At The Root At Which These Came In. I Close All Of Those Doors Now. I Seal Them With The Blood Of Jesus, I Send Them To Jesus Christ Of Nazareth For Judgement And Forbid Them To Come Back Or To Touch Anyone Else On The Way! Go Immediately To Jesus! No Lingering Around! Get Out! Get Out Now! Up And Out…..Up And Out! Get Out Of My Mind, My Conscience Mind And My Sub-Conscience Mind In Jesus Name! Get Out!!!! Any Demons Hiding Behind My Eyes, I Bind And Cast Them Out Now In Jesus Name! All Gatekeepers Must Go Also And Their Troops! Every Single One Of Them Must Go! You Can Only Stay Till One Greater Comes And Today…..One Greater Has Come…….For I Come In The Name Of Jesus Christ And Order You All Out!!!! You Can No Longer Control Me….I Control You All And Put All You Demons Under My Feet!

Lord Jesus, Go Into The Recesses Of My Mind, My Conscience Mind And My Sub-Conscience Mind And Remove Any Damage That The Enemy Would Have Placed There. Go Into The Memory Bank Of My Mind In The Back Of My Head And Erase All The Bad Memories There Of The Incidences That Have Caused Me To Be Depressed, In Sorrow, Where The Wounds Of My Past Have Been Held. Erase All The Memories Of The Pain Where People Have Abused Me, Where Death Has Been, Where Loss Has Been, The Abandonment…..When They Left Me All Alone, The Loneliness I Felt, Where I Have Grieved So Deep, I Didn’t Know If I’d Ever Come Out Of It. Erase It All Now Lord Jesus, Erase The Hurt, The Trauma, The Pain! Pull It All Out Lord! Remove The Words From My Ears That Were Spoken To Me That Caused My Pain And Hurt! Nullify Them Lord With Your Healing Balm, Your Blood!

Lord Jesus, Please Go Into The Memory Bank Of My Heart And Do The Same…..Remove The Pain, The Hurt, The Sorrow, Grief And Rejection There. Heal The Hurt, Mend The Cracks In My Heart And Fill Me With Your Holy Spirit’s Healing Power!

O Heavenly Father! Lord Almighty! Please Also Go Into The Memory Bank Of My Gut And Remove The Rejection, Hurt, Sorrow And Pain There! Where I Laid At Night Lord And Cried In Such Pain On My Bed, Where I Wrenched In Pain With My Legs Pulled Up In A Foetal Position…….Heal Me Now Lord Jesus, Heal Me. Erase Lord All The Pain Jesus! Thank You Thank You Thank You! Thank You Lord Almighty!

Now According To Matthew 18:18..I Loose: The Garment Of Praise For The Spirit Of Heaviness And The Oil Of Joy For Mourning, Beauty For Ashes! Bring Friends Into My Life To Bring Me Laughter And Joy! I Lose Hope, Acceptance, Self-Confidence, Energy To Burn, Life Jesus Life…..A Desire To Live And Not Die! Thank You Jesus Thank You For Lifting The Burdens Off Of My Back And Off Of My Heart! Amen And Amen!

Now Begin Praising The Lord Feverishly!!! Worship Him! Sing Praise Songs….Joyously! Put Your Favourite Praise Songs On And Sing….Dance Before The Lord, It Will Bring You Out Of Your Depression! The Word Says “Put On The Garment Of Praise”…..So Put It On! —

44. Estella says:

Hello. My name is Estella.
    I believe that I am being attacked at work. My files for patients are being deleted suspiciously without trace. My boss seems to pick on me and people rarely talk to me at work. I’ve been through a similiar attack from work within the 8 years of me working at this company and it took me to transfer to different departments to seek peace. When I transfered, the mangers no longer were mangers. They ended up getting demoted. I’ve prayed against my enemies but always wondered WHY do I always end up being hated and or under attacked. It’s like now my boss and or someone is trying to sabotage me by deleting patient’s medical records…Please pray for me as well and please tell where in the bible I can read strong prayer warfare against these attacks!! Thank you GOD bless!

45. Naomi Banda says:

Amen for the powerful prayer points! But I need prayers for healing.

46. Thank you Dr. Bummyla. I pray these prayer every day. The enemy is after my children and me. On two occasions my daughter’s room has been infested with big fflies with glittering eyes and cover the celling. The hairs on my skin stood as straight as arrows. My family and I need prayers. For their performance at school as well. And financially we are struggling with debt and bills. Please we desperately need prayers and help. Shana from st Lucia.

47. Pingback: Kaskus Tree Of Savior – My Blog