Have you ever noticed how the smallest things in life can have the biggest impact?
The littlest words (please, thank you, yes ma’am, no sir) leave the greatest imprint. The smallest acts of kindness can lead to the largest breakthroughs. When someone holds the door open or pulls out the chair or looks you in the eye, they reveal the greatest picture of who they really are.
It’s those seemingly minor things that lead to major outcomes. In other words, life is all about the details. But sadly, many of those details—the kind words, the acts of etiquette—are hard to find. Let’s get real…
While on the surface, rudeness doesn’t seem to do much more than annoy, the truth is that it can ultimately destroy.
So many people think rudeness is just a product of our fast-paced, technology-driven culture. But I believe the problem isn’t environmental, informational or technological. The problem is spiritual. As Christ followers, we should set the tone for behavior, manners and etiquette in the world.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- You are a Victor In Christ Jesus not a Victim Of Circumstances (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Spiritual Growth. The Salvation Experience. The Prayer Of Salvation (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God’s Joy (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Saved by God’s Grace. It is only by God’s grace that you have been saved! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Actions speak Louder than Words. Exemplify Christ through your actions (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- If God could forgive the men who nailed His Son to the Cross, why do you think He won’t forgive you? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Be Blessed In 2013! Happy New Year! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Do Not Be afraid, Only Believe (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Are you willing to seek God and turn away from your own selfish ways? God longs for us to be obedient and desires a deep relationship with us (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- It Is More Blessed To Give Than To Receive (bummyla.wordpress.com)