The Power of Your Expectations Of God‘s Glory
“For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off!” (Proverbs 23:18).
To have an expectation means to put your trust in God and establish in your heart that no matter the situation you’re faced with right now, you will not feel confused, helpless and hopeless. When you are expectant, you look forward to a positive change in that situation because you’re a believer and all things are possible unto you. Amen!
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- The Key To Effective Prayer (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 58. A description of true religion. True fasting (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Saved by God’s Grace. It is only by God’s grace that you have been saved! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- It Is More Blessed To Give Than To Receive (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points To Cancel Bad Dreams (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Acts 5. Lying to the Holy Spirit. Ananias and Sapphira (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Be Blessed In 2013! Happy New Year! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- John 17. Jesus prays for His disciples (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus The Faithful LORD And Master (bummyla.wordpress.com)